How do i put skin on my ears ? :/

Jaide Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I assume you meant human ears.  The only way I could think of achieving this would be BoM tattoo layers for the ones attached to your mesh head. If you're talking about separate ear attachments, such as the ones from Andore, you would have to tint them from their accompanying HUD.

Edited by TrophySpouse

23 hours ago, Jaide Beck said:

Nvmd. I would delete this thread, but  unfortunately  I can't do it.

If you're using the newest Evo X head...

Q. Why don’t I see any textures on my ears when in Evo X mode?

A. The ears on the new Evo X UV maps were removed to the UNIVERSAL-AUX 1 system layer to achieve an actual HD experience, which means you will need to apply textures to your ears separately (these are included with your heads). Universal layers can be layered up, which will allow you to use ear tattoos like you would with a classic Tattoo layer but with an extra perk of it being FULL HD.

On 5/5/2021 at 6:12 PM, Rowan Amore said:

If you're using the newest Evo X head...

Q. Why don’t I see any textures on my ears when in Evo X mode?

A. The ears on the new Evo X UV maps were removed to the UNIVERSAL-AUX 1 system layer to achieve an actual HD experience, which means you will need to apply textures to your ears separately (these are included with your heads). Universal layers can be layered up, which will allow you to use ear tattoos like you would with a classic Tattoo layer but with an extra perk of it being FULL HD.

Oh, thanks. I figured it out. I was trying a few of them, couldn't decide so i put it away for a while. :) Thanks. :)

On 5/5/2021 at 2:02 PM, Nalates Urriah said:

:) Glad you figured it out.

Avoid putting an ear to the ground... it'll get em dirty.

If you get the Robin Woods templates you'll see the basic UV Map for avatars. The ears are in the head texture.

Thank you. :) I did figure it out. Was trying two heads out, but couldn't decide. Am back to catwa .. right now and may stay that way. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.