On 5/3/2021 at 4:31 PM, Darklotch said:

Hi, I'm new to SL and I'm looking for a nice girl to be my girlfriend so we can hang out together and enjoy our time. Thank you.

Good luck! I recommend dropping a little coin in SL to make yourself presentable. It's better to look for someone in Second Life rather than asking in the forums.

• Like 1

Also new people are on the official viewer and that opens the web feed when you click profile doesn't it? 

New peeps wont be on firestorm with a normal profile unless they made a good friend on day one.

As for advice on getting a girlfriend for the OP getting out in public and being social was the best advice I think. 

Also there is something to be said for being happy in your own SL world and not actively searching love that seems to attract a partner so maybe invest time in finding your SL self first and the rest will fall in to place.  Its best if you simply search for friends and who knows what the friendship blossoms into just like RL.  ☮

6 minutes ago, BiliEyelash said:

Sometimes people assume that when your profile is blank

There is usually something else about the avatar that screams alt to me aside from a blank profile.  Some people are just too obviously an alt. 😆

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

There is usually something else about the avatar that screams alt to me aside from a blank profile.  Some people are just too obviously an alt. 😆

Most assume I am the alt of a certain person simply because we both like wolves and have a few things in common. The only part they have correct is the alt part. Everything else is way wrong. Sometimes it is amusing, sometimes not. Mostly not since I'm the one paying the price for other people's vendettas. Vendettas aimed at the wrong person. Of course, nothing will ever convince them they are wrong so my tiny world has gotten even smaller. Is it any wonder I don't like humans? No, it isn't. They are the most cruel (to their own) species on the planet.

• Like 3