Posted (edited)

You can't make undeform apply to everyone around you, unless we get a server message to tell the server which in turn triggers an automated reset skeleton for everyone around.

Edited by NiranV Dean

It's one of those things that not easy to do in code (what does a broken avatar look like to a computer), but really easy for a human to spot.

It would also be better to find and fix the bug that causes the problem rather than make the band-aid better.

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2021 at 5:22 PM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I have never understood how "Dark mode" came to be so popular. Books, newspapers, printer paper, all black text on white background. Dark mode makes my eyes hurt. It leaves after image on my vision for hours. 

Your books, newspapers, or printer paper isn't backlit (I hope).

Dark mode isn't just white-on-black either, more often it's white-on-grey, grey-on-grey or other low-contrast colors.

Either way, people's eyes are different. What works for one person might not work for others.

6de8ae5a3c.png

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 5:19 AM, Lucia Nightfire said:

Why does landmarking a place put the landmark in the My Favorites folder instead of, idk, the Landmarks folder? 🤔

We don't really want landmarks created to appear by default in "Favorites" I would think. Its preselected and the landmark even appears in the Favourites bar until you manually select OFF that,.  A better default would be the TOP level "Landmarks" and then people can star of select Favorites if they wish.  Most would leave the default and would quickly end up with everything in Favorites otherwise.  Not good. 

On 5/4/2021 at 7:19 AM, Lucia Nightfire said:

Why does landmarking a place put the landmark in the My Favorites folder instead of, idk, the Landmarks folder? 🤔

As I recall, the "Favorites" folder is now meant for favorite locations.

Before, the Favorites folder could be used for anything. These days, you can't put anything besides landmarks into the Favorites folder itself, unless (as a workaround) you create a new regular folder within it. Any landmarks in the Favorites folder can be shown on a "Favorites Bar" near the top of your viewer.

Landmarks received in other ways still go in the Landmarks folder.