I get Abuse Reported by someone

Mikkoto Takeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yesterday I'm asked someone to buy my stuffs to make any L$. and She had no tolerant to me and She reported you for Spamming. Also on Discord.

She said " I NEVER CAME IN YOUR *****ING PARCEL TO BUY SOMETHING I NEVER WANT, I BLOCK YOU AGAIN AND REPORT YOU TO LL" I think I'm at risk to get my account are Terminated. so. I'm IMed her and The Situation isn't solved yet!

Just now, AdminGirl said:

I wouldn't bother trying to contact the person. Since she claimed to have blocked you, she wouldn't get your IMs nor would she want to. You can resolve the situation by not spamming anymore.

I have reported people for this even if they only sent me one advertising message, as they often include links, which I would have no way of knowing whether they are safe or not. I report both to store or land owner where I got the message and to LL. I'm just telling you so you know that this is expected behaviour should you choose to continue advertising to randoms.

Since This Situation are happening. I'll not spamming any randoms in the future. on the IM and Group Chat. for an Reason that Happened in Yesterday

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

what i would have done if someone still did it after a week being warned about these activities ... to be honest, wouldn't even give it a new chance and put on the banlist without waiting longer than a mouseclick. I can't understand why you kept it doing after warnings and posts here.

yes. I'm not gonna temp/perm banned in SL sooner. if I Change my behavior. to stop spamming the group pretty seriously. It's Could be awesome and some damage in some people will be already done. for the serious thing like Griefing/Copybot and Other Serious Violation. It's will be Banned instantly without any appeals or something.

Edited by anuk2939mk2

42 minutes ago, Gay Banana said:

You literally JUST posted unrelated spam in another group. STOP POSTING IN UNRELATED GROUPS! It's that easy! No one that's in the group for a shop that makes anime goods cares about your airplanes! You're not supposed to be spamming your own crap in other groups that aren't meant for it! What you're not telling people here is that this isn't a one-time event, that you keep on and keep on doing this even after many people have told you to stop.

ok. I'll stop it now! It was my Sudden Mood happened recently

Edited by anuk2939mk2
minor edit. my sudden mood
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.