I get Abuse Reported by someone

Mikkoto Takeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yesterday I'm asked someone to buy my stuffs to make any L$. and She had no tolerant to me and She reported you for Spamming. Also on Discord.

She said " I NEVER CAME IN YOUR *****ING PARCEL TO BUY SOMETHING I NEVER WANT, I BLOCK YOU AGAIN AND REPORT YOU TO LL" I think I'm at risk to get my account are Terminated. so. I'm IMed her and The Situation isn't solved yet!

2 hours ago, anuk2939mk2 said:

I'm not Doing something wrong on the group! I didn't want to banned here in SL!

I've caught you bringing up products, business and locations in unrelated groups many times before, except you like to do it indirectly like,

"Has anyone tried <insert product here> before? I like it! You will like it too!" or "Has anyone been to <insert business location here> before? I like them. You will like them too!"

just like when you used unrelated groups to show us how much you "liked" a certain ship girl RP sim or a certain aircraft maker's planes or a certain freight game system and depot.

And you even IM people that already replied in disinterest in the group chat and keep talking to them about it.

Something tells me you pissed off enough/wrong people, heh.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire
  • Like 7

14 hours ago, anuk2939mk2 said:

Since This Situation are happening. I'll not spamming any randoms in the future. on the IM and Group Chat. for an Reason that Happened in Yesterday

Except you did it again TODAY a few hours after this comment! 🙄

Out of the blue starting an OP in an anime group talking about a truck, how much you want one and posting a marketplace link...

I think your behavior is quite intentional.

• Like 2

Just because someone reports you, doesn't mean that LL will automatically do something about it. They take reports with a grain of salt, and use it as a starting point for their own investigations, which they gather from server logs. Once they have enough evidence that they themselves produced, they take action.

As for the situation you presented: They likely reported you for "Disturbing the peace > Repetitive spam". Second Life's older residents have experienced quite a bit of spam over their time, and are very.. unhappy.. when it comes to being IM'd out of no where with ads.

General rule of the thumb: If you are going to IM people, it shouldn't be an advertisement. There is a place for advertising, and that is classifieds, the marketplace listing enhancements, and in-world advertising banners. Sending unsolicited ads to people will often have a negative effect of word spreading about spam.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

if all you did was ask someone if they were interested in your wares, I wouldn't count that as spamming.

it sounds to me she contacted randomly, as many stores do these days, it is spam and very annoying.
The same happened to me past week, spamming landsales on the forums and contacting inworld.

3 hours ago, anuk2939mk2 said:

Yesterday I'm asked someone to buy my stuffs to make any L$. and She had no tolerant to me and She reported you for Spamming. Also on Discord.

She said " I NEVER CAME IN YOUR *****ING PARCEL TO BUY SOMETHING I NEVER WANT, I BLOCK YOU AGAIN AND REPORT YOU TO LL" I think I'm at risk to get my account are Terminated. so. I'm IMed her and The Situation isn't solved yet!

I wouldn't bother trying to contact the person. Since she claimed to have blocked you, she wouldn't get your IMs nor would she want to. You can resolve the situation by not spamming anymore.

I have reported people for this even if they only sent me one advertising message, as they often include links, which I would have no way of knowing whether they are safe or not. I report both to store or land owner where I got the message and to LL. I'm just telling you so you know that this is expected behaviour should you choose to continue advertising to randoms.

• Like 2

On 5/3/2021 at 4:12 AM, anuk2939mk2 said:

Since This Situation are happening. I'll not spamming any randoms in the future. on the IM and Group Chat. for an Reason that Happened in Yesterday

You literally JUST posted unrelated spam in another group. STOP POSTING IN UNRELATED GROUPS! It's that easy! No one that's in the group for a shop that makes anime goods cares about your airplanes! You're not supposed to be spamming your own crap in other groups that aren't meant for it! What you're not telling people here is that this isn't a one-time event, that you keep on and keep on doing this even after many people have told you to stop.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, anuk2939mk2 said:

if the Violation are very serious and unacceptable. they will ban from the group!

what i would have done if someone still did it after a week being warned about these activities ... to be honest, wouldn't even give it a new chance and put on the banlist without waiting longer than a mouseclick. I can't understand why you kept it doing after warnings and posts here.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

No worries.

If all you did was ask someone if they were interested in your wares, I wouldn't count that as spamming. If the person had kittens over that request, then perhaps they need to step away from the keyboard and get some air.

You may consider opening a Market Place shop to sell what you have. No guarantees how they will move, fast or slow (the Market is rather large...competition). If you are looking to earn L$'s, offer services (create for instance). Maybe partake in games the Lab has that rewards participants with L$s.

As for the spamming complaint, go about your business. The Lab will consider it a resident to resident problem. They generally stay away from those.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, anuk2939mk2 said:

I went with a singular action. The OP "asked someone to buy my stuffs...she had no tolerant to me...". If it was just one person, I'll stand with what I typed.

8 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it sounds to me she contacted randomly, as many stores do these days, it is spam and very annoying.
The same happened to me past week, spamming landsales on the forums and contacting inworld.

If it was a group member thing, well, that is a major NO-NO. If it gets to be a nuisance, the Lab can take action. I'm giving the OP the benefit.

21 minutes ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

If it was just one person, I'll stand with what I typed.

yes but the strange thing in the post is for me that is was brought to discord... how did the targetted user know their discord? It's for me just a part of a story we get here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

A lonely bot?

I'm not a bot. I'm a Real Resident. I thought these Peoples of SL are hate you 28 out 100. It's could be doing something harder than usual. but I'm starting to Stop IMing something.

Edited by anuk2939mk2

6 minutes ago, DJTonyB Enyo said:

Wow I Can Just Picture what happened LmAo Always in trouble! hahahah

I'm okay! Some Peoples doing the Flight announcement on some group is happen. but it's not apply to me? since i started to stop posting these undesired spam!

Edited by anuk2939mk2

37 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yes but the strange thing in the post is for me that is was brought to discord... how did the targetted user know their discord? It's for me just a part of a story we get here.

yes. since i know her in 5-6 days ago. it's maybe personal thing.

1 hour ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

If it was a group member thing, well, that is a major NO-NO. If it gets to be a nuisance, the Lab can take action. I'm giving the OP the benefit.

I'm not Doing something wrong on the group! I didn't want to banned here in SL!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.