Can we change at marketplace our prices in all our items with one click?

kalliopi Ziplon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read me :DD

If i want to put my items spring prices 90% off for example - at my marketplace shop. And i do not want to do them one by one or page after page. Is there a way to  change them all with one click or with one command? (Ii know in world i can do it with casper vendors but how about at my marketplace page?).

Thanks for helping me out!  

Yes - you can change up to 100 at a time by going to your manage listing page. Select the items you want to change then choose edit from the drop down panel at the bottom and then  then Go - that will open an edit page where you can bulk edit prices as well as many other details.

Bear in mind you need to repeat the whole process again when you want to change the prices back

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brilliant Price said:

Yes - you can change up to 100 at a time by going to your manage listing page. Select the items you want to change then choose edit from the drop down panel at the bottom and then  then Go - that will open an edit page where you can bulk edit prices as well as many other details.

Bear in mind you need to repeat the whole process again when you want to change the prices back

Thanks for the reply, i knew that i was hoping for something that makes more or all of them :D

• 3 weeks later...

You cannot mass discount on marketplace it’s a long outstanding request for many years so it doesn’t support “sales”.

You can mass edit and set everything to say 200 linden but that obviously doesn’t work for most stores unless every single thing you have listed has the same price.

Alternatively avoid a marketplace sale and do in world using a vendor system like caspervend which does have the functionality.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.