Male mesh head with female body?

Remi Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm uncomfortable as a typical-looking male but also after spending some months as a woman (in my alt), which I loved, I've come to the point where I want to be more honest about things.

The thing is I hate being in a masculine body. I don't want to be hairy or muscular. I want a waist and hips and nice smooth curvy legs, and I want the option to wear women's high heel shoes.

So... I have the Maitreya Lara body and I got the flat chest add-on. But now my mesh head doesn't fit it at all. It looks like this (attached)...

• The neck size options in the Maitreya Hud don't fix it
  • Increasing the neck thickness in body shape doesn't fix it because it also increases the thickness of the neck size of the head part.

Three questions...

• Do I have any options for male-identifying mesh heads that would fit with a female-typical mesh body? *
  • Where can I buy a skin for Lara Flat? My skin is a male skin, but the nipples don't line up to the Lara Flat nipples
  • Where might I find clothes that would fit a Lara Flat body? (either male or female-typical clothes, I want some of each)

(* I am only interested in mesh body parts, graphics realism is of the utmost importance for my purposes. But I totally respect the system heads / bodies community, it's horses for courses.)

I wonder whether I will need to get a "female" head and then adjust the shape to make it more masculine. This is acceptable. But the skin and clothes questions still stand if this is the case.

I’m not really looking for your typical "femboy" look, I'm a cishet guy who would like a woman's waist, hips and legs but with a flat chest. Is that complicated? (LOL maybe)

Any advice most welcome, thanks!

head-body_001.jpg

• Do I have any options for male-identifying mesh heads that would fit with a female-typical mesh body? *

No. You must get a female head. However, there are some that look more masculine; I've used Catwa Margeaux and currently using Catwa Queen (HDPRO), Genus Strong works pretty well too. The neck fix option that Eddy posted only works the other way round; fitting a female head on a male body (it's actually made to fit a furry head to a regular human body, because furry heads don't have necks at all).

• Where can I buy a skin for Lara Flat? My skin is a male skin, but the nipples don't line up to the Lara Flat nipples

I ended up making a home-made tintable tattoo layer that covers the male nipples and adds new ones in the female position so I could carry on using a male skin. But there are a few options for flat chest skins; Pink Fuel, The Skinnery, Flamboyant Sweets, I think Amara Beauty does for some skins. 

• Where might I find clothes that would fit a Lara Flat body? (either male or female-typical clothes, I want some of each)

Two-Sided, Krankhaus, Cubura, Benk, Arti, Dolly Daydream are the ones that I can think of offhand. Krankhaus and Cubura tend towards masculine-style clothes, the rest tend feminine. Krankhaus is particularly noteworthy because all their stuff is mod and they supply the texture maps and encourage creators to make new textures for them.

Certain menswear will fit too, if it's not too skimpy, best results with classic S or XS size, sometimes with TMP and Legacy fits (I have a pair of mens TMP shorts that fit Lara perfectly around the waist, just have to alpha out the hips at the sides). 

Edited by Maitimo
corrected spelling mistake
  • Thanks 1

Regarding the head: 

If your head has a niramyth fit option (I don't think any Lelutka do, but I own Catwa heads with this option) you can use the Apricot Paws neck fix already linked here to bridge the gap, as these head fits are essentially 'neckless'. I think this neck fit is falling out of favour though, so may only be available on older heads, and bear in mind that there will be a reasonably obvious seam around the side and back of the head as the neck mesh joins with the head mesh. Otherwise it is, as already stated, down to finding a female head with stronger features, or using the non binary River head. If you search the marketplace you can find a variety of shapes that might provide a good starting point for you. 

Regarding the skin:

Some male body skins will work using BOM - if they have a 'no nipple' version you can use that and either use a BOM nipple tattoo or mesh nipples. Bear in mind that v-tech flat chest skins won't necessarily work with the Lara flat chest - but worth a demo. Flat chest skins for Lara/V-tech tend to be addons for female skins, so you're probably going to want to get yourself a coverup for the pubic region too.

Clothes options:

Going to add FAKEICON, Boys to the Bone and CLBlue as potential options. Also Valentine has a suit currently available at otacon. There's a monthly event for small and flat chest clothes, which is worth checking out. The adapted Lara Flat will fit some V-tech clothes but not perfectly. If they're full coverage it won't matter too much if you alpha, but you may find that you eventually want to get V-tech too (although this hasn't updated to the 'seamless' neck, so you'll probably still see a line there in some windlight settings).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ArielScheele said:

you're probably going to want to get yourself a coverup for the pubic region too.

He'll probably want a couple of things here:

A tattoo layer coverup over the skin to hide the textured lady-parts

The BOM add-on parts (included with the maitreya body) with the Pelvis option enabled; this will smooth out the mesh to make it flat.

• Like 1

For my femboy look I wear the V-tech chest mod or the Lara Flat chest. Pink Fuel has flat chested skins. My head is the unisex Catwa Magy
There are many clothes for the V-tech chest mod. Search for V-tech at MP.

If you need help IM me in world :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.