Question

Hello all, so I create shapes and my primary avatar recently opened a store.  I created this second account so I could work in peace and not feel bad about having friends feel ignored plus I really rather not have all that extra inventory of heads etc in my primary account. My issue is that if I create a shape in my working account avi (this one) it doesn't name my other avi as creator and I really would prefer it did. Is there a way to change creator? I own the originals and transfer it with all permissions of course. 

Thanks so much

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, WintersBaine said:

Hello all, so I create shapes and my primary avatar recently opened a store.  I created this second account so I could work in peace and not feel bad about having friends feel ignored plus I really rather not have all that extra inventory of heads etc in my primary account. My issue is that if I create a shape in my working account avi (this one) it doesn't name my other avi as creator and I really would prefer it did. Is there a way to change creator? I own the originals and transfer it with all permissions of course. 

Thanks so much

create a New Shape on your primary account, then transfer it full permissions to your second account. Every copy of the shape your second account makes will show your main account as Creator. When done shaping each of them up then transfer back to your main (full permissions)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, WintersBaine said:

Thanks so much

i think it's not possible with system wearables ..but i can be wrong!

15 hours ago, Mollymews said:

create a New Shape on your primary account, then transfer it full permissions to your second account. Every copy of the shape your second account makes will show your main account as Creator. When done shaping each of them up then transfer back to your main (full permissions)

Ahh this is EXCELLENT!!! I think that's a great fix for me thank you so much, you just made my day!!!

• Like 1