You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im looking for the right connection with someone. I don;t do just SL I do rl as well. Im a single mother of one and want to expand my family in the future with someone. I'm loyal and fun loving, I wanna spend time with the person I'm with. I'm looking for someone who dosn't mind staying at home somedays and cuddling or going out on dates as well as just to dance or shop, someone who isn't scared to show me off and post pics. They gotta have some humor and  want long term willing to be ride or die.

https://my.secondlife.com/xdarkharmonyx/snapshots/608c44059729c6304ec7d1df  <- me

Please msg or notecard XDarkHarmony / HarmonyRayne  to get to know me more!

22 minutes ago, XDarkHarmonyX said:

Im looking for the right connection with someone. I don;t do just SL I do rl as well. Im a single mother of one and want to expand my family in the future with someone. I'm loyal and fun loving, I wanna spend time with the person I'm with. I'm looking for someone who dosn't mind staying at home somedays and cuddling or going out on dates as well as just to dance or shop, someone who isn't scared to show me off and post pics. They gotta have some humor and  want long term willing to be ride or die.

https://my.secondlife.com/xdarkharmonyx/snapshots/608c44059729c6304ec7d1df  <- me

Please msg or notecard XDarkHarmony / HarmonyRayne  to get to know me more!

Just for clarification, you're looking for someone in SL that would possibly be interested in a RL relationship?

• Like 2

Lovely photo was a nice introduction you made you are beautiful and have can make anyone laugh you will find someone eventually.

My friend met her match at  LONELY HEARTS  a while back they've been together ever since she found the place random but somehow she got to talking to this guy they dated a few months they met in real life later.  Well seems to be a good place to make a connection if it works out but you can keep enjoying your sl on the way.

LONELY HEARTS http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay Port/181/218/3692

• Like 1

On 4/30/2021 at 3:50 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you are looking in SL for a RL relationship, just know that you have a much higher chance of being burned than in cultivating a RL relationship via any other method.

SL allows guys to hide their true selves behind an avatar and it tends to attract guys who need to hide their true selves to get a girl. Be very careful.

12 minutes ago, BiliEyelash said:

SL allows guys to hide their true selves behind an avatar and it tends to attract guys who need to hide their true selves to get a girl. Be very careful.

SL allows girls to hide their true selves behind an avatar and it tends to attract girls who need to hide their true selves to get a guy. Be very careful.

tenor.gif

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, BiliEyelash said:

SL allows girls to hide their true selves behind an avatar and it tends to attract girls who need to hide their true selves to get the guys money.  Buyer beware.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

to get the guys money.

Wait, we're supposed to give our girlfriends money? I knew I was doing something wrong!

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

2 hours ago, BiliEyelash said:

You are very knowledgeable for being a week old avatar. Do you have personal experience or are you just guessing?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

You are very knowledgeable for being a week old avatar. Do you have personal experience or are you just guessing?

One of the nice things about SL, When you totally screw up you life here you can just start over, wiser than you were the time before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/30/2021 at 12:55 PM, XDarkHarmonyX said:

Im a single mother of one and want to expand my family in the future with someone.

Are you a single Mother of one? In another post you say that you have a grown daughter.  I mean...I suppose technically you can be but in my experience that saying is usually reserved for people that have children under the age of 18, not grown children. I have two grown children and I am single but I don't normally refer to myself as a "single Mother of two"

43 minutes ago, BiliEyelash said:

True she did not, however comments about girls seeking guys are still not relevant to her situation

About as relevant to any other form of pessimistic remarks about anyone seeking anyone. If someone is looking for a car, you wouldn't tell them 'oh but cars are fatal, lots and lots of people die from vehicular accidents all the time!', and if someone wants to buy a house, you wouldn't tell them 'houses burn down and most fatal accidents happen in the home!', would you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Orwar said:

About as relevant to any other form of pessimistic remarks about anyone seeking anyone. If someone is looking for a car, you wouldn't tell them 'oh but cars are fatal, lots and lots of people die from vehicular accidents all the time!', and if someone wants to buy a house, you wouldn't tell them 'houses burn down and most fatal accidents happen in the home!', would you?

Of course not, However if someone was shopping for a car at a used car dealer who is known to have sold junk cars at premium prices. I would let them know they might want to shop someplace else. I never told her to avoid finding a partner, just expressed my opinion that SL isn't the best place to shop for one.

1 hour ago, BiliEyelash said:

True she did not, however comments about girls seeking guys are still not relevant to her situation,

Could be it wasn't directed toward the OP.

2 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Are you a single Mother of one? In another post you say that you have a grown daughter.  I mean...I suppose technically you can be but in my experience that saying is usually reserved for people that have children under the age of 18, not grown children. I have two grown children and I am single but I don't normally refer to myself as a "single Mother of two"

I recently got pregnate through other means, I have a grown daughter as well

17 minutes ago, XDarkHarmonyX said:

I recently got pregnate through other means, I have a grown daughter as well

Ok these are SL children then?  I was confused .

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘗 𝘪𝘴 one 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

Don't have to marry them  tonight  but you can make a friend see where it goes  so many possibilities . Best kind of things in life are unexpected.

Edited by Emz Evergarden

On 4/30/2021 at 6:55 PM, XDarkHarmonyX said:

Im looking for the right connection with someone. I don;t do just SL I do rl as well.

If you're looking for a relationship that is both SL and RL, I would say you would have more success finding someone in RL then introducing them to SL. Rather than finding someone in-world and then transitioning that to RL. Just my thoughts.

SL is great for SL relationships. It's not impossible, but very difficult to develop that significantly to RL I think?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.