Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have looked at the 'sweet thing' fawn legs and I like them.  but...  im kinda wanting to wear my normal clothes.  and...  i don't feel like i can do that with the sweet thing fawn leg set... 

so i feel i was looking for more like 'fawn' legs that go from thigh to feet...  I'm also open to hoof type shoes if u have any recommendations.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you looked at these from Sweet Thing: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Sweet-Thing-Demon-Hooves-Maitreya-Legacy-Hourglass-Isis-Freya-UPDATED-FOR-LEGACY-F-Perfect-for-demon-succubus/15402675

You should be able to tint them and the leg blender to your mesh body without sacrificing too many “regular clothes” as these don’t go quite as high. 

perhaps these as well, although more limited in body type: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aeris-Cloven-Hooves/16225575

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that the Apricot paws store is going to release some lower leg hooves at a event, their bom enabled but you will most likely need some kinda bom leg fur since you have a human skin.

Hoofy Toes

The description of the ad * Hoofy Toes! SLUV hoof-feet that join to your mesh body's ankles, so you can still wear pants. Fits Maitreya, Slink, Belleza & Legacy female bodies.

They are Bakes on Mesh by default but will take Omega skin appliers - needs extra purchase of system kit to enable.

These will be available at the [Mod]ify event starting May 1st.

I'll add a link once it opens! *

Edited by PixelBerry
Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe try the Whisk faun set. It's a gacha but it is 99L to play and gives you a full faun set (and mesh head!) for that price, plenty available on the marketplace if you want to try to get a specific colour without gambling. The legs are very closely fitted and hardly change your shape. You won't get pants over them but you can certainly wear lots of dresses and skirts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2021 at 2:42 PM, Sandra8675 said:

so i feel i was looking for more like 'fawn' legs that go from thigh to feet...  I'm also open to hoof type shoes if u have any recommendations.  

Oh, there are also these, that go from thigh to feet, a bit pricey but there is a demo. You could definitely wear them with short skirts and shorts though.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BentBox-Faun-Set/7843514

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 10:01 PM, norajulian said:

Have you looked at these from Sweet Thing: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Sweet-Thing-Demon-Hooves-Maitreya-Legacy-Hourglass-Isis-Freya-UPDATED-FOR-LEGACY-F-Perfect-for-demon-succubus/15402675

You should be able to tint them and the leg blender to your mesh body without sacrificing too many “regular clothes” as these don’t go quite as high. 

perhaps these as well, although more limited in body type: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aeris-Cloven-Hooves/16225575

 

 

ty...  im going to go back to sweet thing and look at those.  i think in my head i liked the texture of the fawn legs.  but...  it does concern me that the sweet thing 'fawn' legs seem to make the body larger.  so it does effect what u can wear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2021 at 10:41 PM, Stephanie Misfit said:

Oh, there are also these, that go from thigh to feet, a bit pricey but there is a demo. You could definitely wear them with short skirts and shorts though.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BentBox-Faun-Set/7843514

 

ooo...  ty for that bentbox link!  i have never been there and keep meaning to go.  i do like those legs!  im going to the store and checking stuff out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...