The process of selling Private Region: links to visuals

Antonia Ayashi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm starting the process of selling a private region.  I'm to the point where I understand a concierge third-party observer to the transaction is required (good so far - witness to proper takeover of billing).  What I'm searching for is a link to examples of what the back-and-forth actually looks like on (digital) paper. I want to feel more confident about all the steps beforehand and looking over a transaction - I'm not finding anything that would help me in such a literal/visual way.  If anyone feels inclined to share a transaction experience "paper trail" or lead me to better links than I've found so far, It would be appreciated.  

Thank you to anyone who responds in advance.  

I sent a message online to poke if you're online or not. There's not going to be many guides in regards to selling or transferring a sim but mainly it's pretty straight forward. Depending if you're looking to profit or just offload your sim, you'll decide if you'll either eat the transfer fee and put it together into a grand total, or if you'll make a buyer pay it which tends to ward off people sometimes unless they can be desperate.

"https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Ticket type - Land & Region / initiate Region Purchase (or Initiate Region Sale as appropriate)

Both buyer and seller must submit support tickets, via the Support Portal, naming the region to be transferred and the transaction amount agreed upon in either U.S. dollars (USD) or Linden dollars (L$). Both sides also have to confirm other details about the region being transferred.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-Private-Regions/ta-p/700115#Section_.3" - Provided courtesy of "Griffin Ceawlin2014.
- Refer to "Transferring Private Regions" for more information on the link above.

Note: This method was the one I personally used a long time ago in order to do a proper transfer. I'm not entirely sure if this is/or will be still accurate. Just mentioning this to be 100% transparent as I haven't owned a sim in some time but I am still currently looking for a sim (Preferably a GF'ed sim)

Oh and I'm interested if you're selling. :3 (might as well ask/say)

Edited by lyon Heart
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.