Starting a Royal Family RP

Diablo Guffey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, I'm currently looking to kickstart various RP groups. One of them being a Royal Family RP. My partner and I are looking for some Royal Guards, Butlers and Maids. If anyone is interested in joining please IM me in world:

Diablo Guffey

I think you need a lot of royals to get an interesting roleplay.
A king, a queen, lots of princes, princesses, dukes, duchesses, that brings intrigues, worthy to play.
Maybe a jester and the Prime Minister (If playing a British court, that could easily be played as a double role)

There is little fun in playing a maid or guard IMHO.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

I think you need a lot of royals to get an interesting roleplay.
A king, a queen, lots of princes, princesses, dukes, duchesses, that brings intrigues, worthy to play.
Maybe a jester and the Prime Minister (If playing a British court, that could easily be played as a double role)

There is little fun in playing a maid or guard IMHO.

Totally agree! I want a Royal title and an allowance.

• Like 2

Sounds like a redeux redo of the old Incorrigible RP.  I think it lasted only 2 or 3 years even with their own redo version. In the end it succumbed to the inevitable bickering and backstabbing over who gets to be royal and who doesn't.

Thanks, but, no thanks.

Can't say it feels too compelling to become someone's servant only on the basis that they want a servant. If you're looking to create RP, it might be better to say what you offer rather than what you want. But there's also the whole question about whether it's just advertising rather than actual RP discussion which is the purpose of this board, and whether it goes into the employment boards instead, or, seeing as it's RP and an issue of publicity and attention, whether it belongs on the forums at all. Besides, starting a few RP groups, all at once, strikes me as you being into the concept of being a monarch with people to rule over, and as if there isn't a whole heck of a lot of thought put into the concept in terms of how to make it at all interesting to anyone who doesn't get to boss people around.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone, thanks for all your feedback!

The big plan is to have 3 sims full of different RP groups, creating one large one. Eventually I hope to have your standard RP city, with a run down corner of it for Urban crime etc, there will also be a prime minister role overlooking the running of the city and all the roles you can associate with a city rp sim. Another branch of the three sims would be the three arms of military. Having a navy, raf, and army base which is why I wanted to bring in a royal family rp. There will be a palace on the ground to live in, and prince/princess roles up for grabs eventually, with other manors for any aristocracy roles etc. I just thought I'd see if anybody fancied doing a bit of relaxed RP in my current residence whilst I put it all together. I spend a lot of time there as I build the sims and fancied a bit of friendly company is all! 

As the owner of the 3 sims unfortunately I've given myself the role of King so sorry about that haha! Not looking for anybody to order around like some dictator.  It's a modern day rp and as a veteran rper I know that there are rpers interested in every role!

Edited by Diablo Guffey

Posted (edited)

On 4/29/2021 at 8:07 PM, Diablo Guffey said:

Hey everyone, I'm currently looking to kickstart various RP groups. One of them being a Royal Family RP. My partner and I are looking for some Royal Guards, Butlers and Maids. If anyone is interested in joining please IM me in world:

Diablo Guffey

If theres a role for princess or prime minister or governor  then i will be interested

Edited by EmmaTyler1
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.