Playing Media on my Land?

Kether Farshore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I own a small, narrow Mainland plot. I have my Media settings to "Always Ask" and Media Auto play "ON". I like listening to my land's radio stream as I log in and wait for things to rezz. However, I notice that if I wander to close to the borders of my land, I begin to pick up about 2-3 different media streams from my neighbor's TV and land radio. It gets very distracting and I have to the media settings and turn them off one by one. 

Is there a way to restrict the media so I can listen to just those on my parcel? I have actually tried to set it for " Nearby Media: In This Parcel" but it still plays my neighbor's streams when I get too close to my border. 

10 hours ago, Kether Farshore said:

So I own a small, narrow Mainland plot. I have my Media settings to "Always Ask" and Media Auto play "ON". I like listening to my land's radio stream as I log in and wait for things to rezz. However, I notice that if I wander to close to the borders of my land, I begin to pick up about 2-3 different media streams from my neighbor's TV and land radio. It gets very distracting and I have to the media settings and turn them off one by one.

Don't confuse parcel stream with media on a prim players. The Media settings in the preferences only applies to media on a prim so wsitch auto play off and you'll be fine.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.