New girlfriends and possibly family too

Mildred Blackwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I fairly recently returned to SL after a several month long break. I have spent too much of my return time alone because nobody is every around to hang out anymore. My family is very small consisting of 2 sisters. One is rarely around and the other is often busy with other stuff. So its often just me in my house.

I would really love to have some new women friends. Potentially new sisters, even an aunt, a mom, or even an adult daughter would be cool.

Im 36 american lgbtq friendly. Non judgy and super open minded and supportive of all my friends. My av style tends to be on the lighter girly side. Lots of pink. I often either have my av with white hair or if the mood strikes pink hair.  i own my own land. I have a nice large skybox house up to hang out at. 

I dont have any avatar kids. I have 1 older zooby and my av is currently preggo with the second. So thats it. So hopefully any new friends are open minded about that stuff and arent too judgy or anything.

I love to go out and explore. Im open for playing games, maybe even finding some fun interactive sims to play on. I dont do clubs at all.  I love doing photos. Whenever the mood strikes ill be on my platform and setting up backdrops and doings pictures. 

In world I am Wyntir Evergarden so send me a notecard incase messages get capped.or you can find me on FB too and we can chat there.

newer pics of my av so you get an idea of my vibe.

all in pink.jpg

Wyn portrait smaller.jpg

wyn and aster.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I too came back to sl after a break so I fully get  where you are coming from<already have a Dad and 2 sisters in sl but happy o be a girlfriend and ang out wit you am i sl most days, how sad is that 

I'm me inworld or send me a note card (Jannette) is my  display name if youre stll looking

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.