A snicker: Windows 10 optional updates

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So while I am avoiding reading the Covid-19 rant thread

and before I move forward to the somewhat serious work of the day,

I come to you sharing the following as I skim quickly through Windows 10 updates to make sure this pc is good-to-go for the weekend ahead on updates.

Glanced through my Windows 10 "optional" updates for a hoot.  

It is a great relief to know, that if my pc gets into a jam, I can always install the 1968 version of Intel.

Sharing here and not in the Tech forum, for a snicker.  Because, of course, I suspect there is a very good reason this appears to state 1968.  But seeing it on a quick-skim check, gave me a nice Friday chuckle:

4d56a6d66b22e2ea074ec755a15ba84d.png
https://gyazo.com/4d56a6d66b22e2ea074ec755a15ba84d

Not complainin.

Grateful we have optional updates.

The've gotten more than a few users out of more than a few pinches.

Wishing all a great weekend with smiles to go around!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

is this actually relevant to Second Life? oO

Presuming you noticed this was placed in the appropriate forum for "other" discussions...

I suppose it might be relevant, cannot rule it out because plausible that **I don't know it all**.  Right?  *smiles*

It is certainly relevant to *my* SL and life.  A laugh.  Or three.  Or if one doesn't like a laff, then its cool, as I bet there are threads one can immerse in that are more focused on the terrible state of the world and all-is-gloom or one-easier griping and sniping at others sending us off into more proof that many just wanna immerse in a slap session.  Just not this thread :)

Edited by Kyrie Deka
adding "slap-session" thread options to the list :)
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Kyrie Deka said:

Presuming you noticed this was placed in the appropriate forum for "other" discussions...

I suppose it might be relevant, cannot rule it out because plausible that **I don't know it all**.  Right?  *smiles*

It is certainly relevant to *my* SL and life.  A laugh.  Or three.  Or if one doesn't like a laff, then its cool, as I bet there are threads one can immerse in that are more focused on the terrible state of the world and all-is-gloom :)  Just not this one.

That's the beauty of it.  If you "disagree" with it, report it.

Edited by Adamburp Adamczyk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

That's the beauty of it.  If you "disagree" with it, report it.  Either way my 8 1/2 page mute list grows.

Yup!  Thankfully, the forum police will take to the task of inappropriate stuff so we're all covered, and what is left behind is always what is just fine, fine, fine... thinking Alanis Morissette and humming a bit  :)  - have a good weekend AA!

• Off Topic Content: Please keep your commentary relevant to the discussion and within the format that the forum, board or question and answer area require. (For example, in the Answers section, please follow the Q&A format of the discussion.) Content that is blatantly off topic is not permitted. You may also not post regarding subjects that do not relate to Second Life except in the General forum discussion board.

Discussions that do not pertain directly to SL are allowed in the GD area. This is GD so it is allowed. Like it or not.

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

That's the beauty of it.  If you "disagree" with it, report it.  Either way my 8 1/2 page mute list grows.

These forums must be awful quiet for you then and........
My 10$ question: is this actually relevant to Second Life? oO

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.