magic box vendor number does not match store when clicked

Lahteedah Kabuki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i had an old store. i now have a new magic box. when visitors click my new magic box, it takes them to the old store and if they then click a specific item, it just goes to marketplace page, not MY page.  The items i have put in so far DO show up, but not from magic box so if in my store, will not see my more items in marketplace, since it takes them to that old page that leads to marketplace page....i've tried several things to fix...any ideas?

when a person touches my magic box inworld, they are sent here: https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&MerchantID=204797

but if they then click on that page on one of my items for sale, it just pops them back to main marketplace page.

my magic box items I am currently adding are going here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/31653

obviously I have messed something up.  I can just put an invisble prim around my magic box with a script that will send people to my correct page I suppose, but not sure what to do really.  TY =)

1 answer to this question

What old page are you talking about?  Can you post a URL for it using Options > Edit to add to your post.

EDIT: LL didn`t update the boxes, probably because Direct Delivery has always been the plan & the boxes wouldn`t be needed anymore. As the scripts are no mod, your workaround of an invisiprim linking to your store page is probably the best option.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.