Male fashion store looking for Male General Manager

mhayakally

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

**This is a paid position | Weekly basis
**With or without experience is welcome to apply. Training will be provided.

Looking for:
1. Someone who can remind about deadlines. Preferably with knowledge about Google Sheets. 
2. Someone who can be trusted to promote the store through facebook, flickr and inworld groups. All materials and groups where to post will be provided. 
3. Someone who can help in some tasks need done like contacting photographers, contacting event coordinators, checking notecards, answering customer inquiries, quality checking items and other store-related tasks. 

If you are interested about the position, please send a notecard to: mhayakally resident with your SL legacy name, and experience/s if any. 

**This post will not be monitored, please send Mhayakally Resident a notecard inworld.

Thank you ♥

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

so what?

The title of the post specifically says they are looking for a male. the two people who have publicly shamed themselves attempted to apply are people who seem to be female. Less bias = better probability of finding a person.

Edited by Quistessa
grammar
  • Like 2

Hi. Thank you for the interest and let me address some questions here. I am really not the one looking for a manager but a friend for his store. The reason I wrote "male manager" is to make it simple and easy. The role might require modeling clothes as a male human avatar for the vendor ad photo. Unless, of course, you have a male alt and has good accessories, skins, hairs (no free/group gifts) to complete multiple styling for the photo, you may apply for the role. 

For the payment, I don't want to fully disclose it as I'm not the right person who should be disclosing such info. But it will be the standard pay for store managers inworld (which is about 10k to 15k Linden Dollars per month)

For other inquiries about the role, please send me a notecard inworld. Thank you so much ♥

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.