37 minutes ago, Waiomao said:

I'm rarely on the SL web site, so its home page doesn't bother me too much. BUT the new home page requires a Google cookie to load, and THAT pisses me off no end.

what's wrong with a google cookie? most sites use them.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These days it costs far more to buy a mesh head, body, skin, makeup, clothing & accessories than to just hire a RL actress in cosplay to take a pic? 😆  

They couldn't have taken one of the awesome Pics of the Day?  Does anyone in management ever actually log in or read their own blogs?

Close enough I think.  As far as I can tell, this look is only possible with Maitreya, as you can add glow to your tattoo layer. I did the glowy eyes with the hud on Catwa Pro but it can be

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Waiomao said:

I'm rarely on the SL web site, so its home page doesn't bother me too much. BUT the new home page requires a Google cookie to load, and THAT pisses me off no end.

why?  people think these cookies are a new invention?   I use them for analytics to see where people are coming from, how to tailor the sites for them if I need too and to provide adwords if one of my customers needs that feature.  

• Like 1
On 5/3/2021 at 9:14 AM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

why?  people think these cookies are a new invention?   I use them for analytics to see where people are coming from, how to tailor the sites for them if I need too and to provide adwords if one of my customers needs that feature.  

• Any conflation between Second Life and anything else causes discomfort.
  • We want to put our toes in the water without that water leaving footprints every where we go for the rest of our lives.
  • Can we not leave our skins at the door to play in the MUD, MUCK, MMORPG, etc?
  • I may be a combat pilot at my "day job" but can I not just enjoy casual flying in MS Flight Simulator without being attacked?

People could probably add to this list....