I'm looking for a builder/landscaper for sim.

JennyferChilds

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I am the Owner of three Regions and seek an advanced Builder and Landscaper for a contract job. The job involves building, terraforming and landscaping for a Homestead region. I am open to all serious inquiries and competitive bids at jennyferchilds resident. The details are:

• We will provide creative direction in the form of a brief
  • The contractor will be responsible for executing creatively within that direction, providing: decoration, terraforming, teleport systems and landscaping
  • The contractor will be supported by Sim Owner and Staff, available between 9AM SLT and 5PM SLT
  • The aesthetic is a magical realist English countryside farm
  • Many Objects for the decoration have already been laid out, they just need adjustment
  • Terraforming requires completion
  • Sim crossings and lag are important considerations
  • We hope for a 1-2 week timeframe

Thank you, 

JennyferChilds Resident

I'd be happy to discuss contracting for this position. I co-own a few sims and have a lot of experience creating and advertising sims. I've done 90% of teraformming and landscaping for these properties. Due to my extensive knowledge in 3D design and Graphic humanities, I've also meshed and built a few of the items on the landscapes with my own textures that I've created as well.  I have multiple objects available for the theme if needed as well. Happy to work on the project at anytime, the owners being available is not necessary for me to work. I'm active all day. 

IMs are always open, Notecards are auto-accepted.  

Below is a link to a Flikr that displays a Region I Own and have created myself so you can see examples of my work. As well as an attached photo that has some of my favorite pieces ❤️ Happy to share more examples if necessary. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/192606480@N06/with/51064442876/

Isla Valor Outdoor Lounge

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.