TokyoDolly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone.

I have a question in regards to the Legacy MeshBody.

For some reason after purchase of this body, I looked over the HUD many of times and also the Option Material Editor but I could not find how to tint my nipples at all.

On my other Mesh bodies, Slink,Freya,Maitreya and Kupra bodies I can simply color them to my liking but this body I cannot find how to color them.

Is there anyway or how to find it? Or do I simply need to buy a nipple mesh so I can be happy about my furry avatars?

Thank you to anyone who may solve my problem!

36 minutes ago, TokyoDolly said:

Hello Everyone.

I have a question in regards to the Legacy MeshBody.

For some reason after purchase of this body, I looked over the HUD many of times and also the Option Material Editor but I could not find how to tint my nipples at all.

On my other Mesh bodies, Slink,Freya,Maitreya and Kupra bodies I can simply color them to my liking but this body I cannot find how to color them.

Is there anyway or how to find it? Or do I simply need to buy a nipple mesh so I can be happy about my furry avatars?

Thank you to anyone who may solve my problem!

I answered your question in your other post.

• 2 years later...

I am unable to find the thread in where you talk about how to do that through the legacy hud. If you could, can you send it to me as well? if you can I do appreciate your help. I was also able to find out what happened with my own issue and placed the fix for how I did it on my forum there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.