Legacy Nipples Can't Color?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone.

I have a question in regards to the Legacy MeshBody.

For some reason after purchase of this body, I looked over the HUD many of times and also the Option Material Editor but I could not find how to tint my nipples at all.

On my other Mesh bodies, Slink,Freya,Maitreya and Kupra bodies I can simply color them to my liking but this body I cannot find how to color them.

Is there anyway or how to find it? Or do I simply need to buy a nipple mesh so I can be happy about my furry avatars?

Thank you to anyone who may solve my problem!

56 minutes ago, TokyoDolly said:

Hello Everyone.

I have a question in regards to the Legacy MeshBody.

For some reason after purchase of this body, I looked over the HUD many of times and also the Option Material Editor but I could not find how to tint my nipples at all.

On my other Mesh bodies, Slink,Freya,Maitreya and Kupra bodies I can simply color them to my liking but this body I cannot find how to color them.

Is there anyway or how to find it? Or do I simply need to buy a nipple mesh so I can be happy about my furry avatars?

Thank you to anyone who may solve my problem!

You'll need a BOM nipple tattoo to cover them.  Enfer Sombre has some

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Enfer-Sombre-BoM-Tattoo-Momo/21653202

Includes a tintable option.

Edited by Rowan Amore

Rowan gave good advice. An alternative method which I use myself is to buy mesh nips as an addon. My favorite nips are by Littlefish because of the fit, the variation and the realism. The pack comes fitted for a wide range of bodies, including Legacy. There are many other mesh nips, some cheaper, some more expensive, some looking more the way you like so have a look around if this is the way you would like to go. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.