Looking for room

Daddy Addams

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone I am looking for a room to either rent for very cheap or if someone just has a free room they don’t need...I haven’t been on sl in a long time so I don’t want to go out and find land. I’m looking for maybe 200-300 prims if that maybe not even that much. Message me if you have something! 

crescent666 resident 

17 minutes ago, Crescent666 said:

Hi everyone I am looking for a room to either rent for very cheap or if someone just has a free room they don’t need...I haven’t been on sl in a long time so I don’t want to go out and find land. I’m looking for maybe 200-300 prims if that maybe not even that much. Message me if you have something! 

crescent666 resident 

There are SO many places you can rent that will give you that many prims. Just look. If you've been in SL a long time you should know this.  If you want free, good luck.

Lots of places to look. you can even check the MP :

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=852&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=300+prim

The going rate seems to be a roughly one linden per prim per week, often a tad more lindens than prims, rarely a couple less.

Edited by Quistessa

10 hours ago, Crescent666 said:

crescent666 resident 

Here ya go

19 minutes ago, Crescent666 said:

Guys you didn’t read what I said. I don’t want to rent land. I want to share a house or something with someone as I don’t log on all the time and I don’t wanna rent land just to be an antisocial ***** by myself. Pay attention. 

Since there aren't often people looking to rent a room to a stranger, people were just giving you options.  I did post one above with a person looking for a roomie.  

Maybe a friend would let you share?  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.