Full Perm Mesh Food Orientation

EvieLance

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there a way to edit an object so that when you attach it, it orients a certain way for anyone that buys the product? I'm adding Xeolife scripts to full perm soda cans but when I attach the can it attaches horizontally instead of vertically. Is there a way to fix that?

2 hours ago, EvieLance said:

Is there a way to edit an object so that when you attach it, it orients a certain way for anyone that buys the product? I'm adding Xeolife scripts to full perm soda cans but when I attach the can it attaches horizontally instead of vertically. Is there a way to fix that?

Yes. Edit the attachment inworld by right clicking it when it's worn and select edit. At that point rotate and position it until it looks good and you're done. It will remember your edits everytime you will attach it again

8 hours ago, OptimoMaximo said:

Yes. Edit the attachment inworld by right clicking it when it's worn and select edit. At that point rotate and position it until it looks good and you're done. It will remember your edits everytime you will attach it again

Will that work too if I'm selling the object? So if I save a position for myself, will it also be that same way for others?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.