Is this strange?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 4/16/2021 at 1:38 PM, Annabella Atheria said:

So I met a guy at a dating place and we started talking and right off the bat he was saying let’s be exclusive and just jump with both feet in...basically very pushy to have a relationship.  I told him I want to take things slow and date for awhile not rush anything.  He seemed disappointed or upset by that but whatever he agreed to it.  Then he was like let’s exchange pics so we did and his was from 2008 so I asked him for a more recent pic and he said I don’t have lindens.  So I asked him if he has another form of communication like discord etc and he said no.

My first thought is that he can't show another pic because the pic he already showed you isn't of himself.

Yes I think you're right to be suspicious. Wanting to rush into being exclusive then making odd excuses why he can't share a pic. I mean, really, even if he doesn't have a discord account or any other social media, anyone can use something like gyazo or imgur for free. 

On 4/16/2021 at 1:38 PM, Annabella Atheria said:

I didn’t really trust him at that point and told him so and he then said no wonder you are single.

He's also rude. No wonder he's single (and desperate).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.