Places I really enjoy, that I found in the Destination Guide!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I found an amazing build in the Destination Guide, and i absolutely love it.  I spent a couple of hours there yesterday and still haven't seen all there is to see. 

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemondrops%20Forest/102/65/23

There's a really quirky town with a river running inside it and a castle constructed entirely from -- well, i'll let you figure that one out for yourselves!  :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Enjoy!

squashy Beeswing wrote:

I found an amazing build in the Destination Guide, and i absolutely love it.  I spent a couple of hours there yesterday and still haven't seen all there is to see. 

There's a really quirky town with a river running inside it and a castle constructed entirely from -- well, i'll let you figure that one out for yourselves!  :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Enjoy!

Sounds so cool Squashy!  I will visit it soon!  Thanks for sharing!

Peace!

More!  Come on all you been-around-the-block SL'ers.  These are great.  I want more exploring ideas.  I have heard all kinds of stories about great sims that have disappeared (the creepy cornfield one comes to mind), and I want to see them before they go.  It is hard to imagine the work that has gone into putting these amazing places together and I, for one, appreciate it. ***Yay, creators***

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

More!  Come on all you been-around-the-block SL'ers.  These are great.  I want more exploring ideas.  I have heard all kinds of stories about great sims that have disappeared (the creepy cornfield one comes to mind), and I want to see them before they go.  It is hard to imagine the work that has gone into putting these amazing places together and I, for one, appreciate it. ***Yay, creators***

Yes Cinnamon!  More!  There are lots of places waiting for you to discover!  Look at the destination guide to find them!  And yes Cinn!  ***Yay, creators***!  Far out!

Peace!

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the kind words!

And silly me missing this post for months...

Now this is a zombie thread... brought back to live!

And that near Halloween.... ooohoooohooooo

Drop by around 2pm slt some day, we have a daily Happy Hour at the Tanzlokal where you can meet some of the locals, have a drink or dance the charleston to original ad-free 1920s music.

And every saturday at 3pm we open the doors of frl Sonatta Morales her Eldorado Club, based on a RL 1920s gay and tranvestite friendly club (Yes Berlin in the 1920s was rather progressive) where she frequently organises amazing shows on stage.

We also have lots of events and a rather full flickr album, more about all that on the site;

www.1920sberlin.com

5895323017_c734601d8f_z.jpg

Jo Yardley wrote:

Thanks for the kind words!

And silly me missing this post for months...

Now this is a zombie thread... brought back to live!

And that near Halloween.... ooohoooohooooo

Drop by around 2pm slt some day, we have a
daily
Happy Hour at the Tanzlokal where you can meet some of the locals, have a drink or dance the charleston to original ad-free 1920s music.

And every saturday at 3pm we open the doors of frl Sonatta Morales her Eldorado Club, based on a RL 1920s gay and tranvestite friendly club (Yes Berlin in the 1920s was rather progressive) where she frequently organises amazing shows on stage.

We also have lots of events and a rather full flickr album, more about all that on the site;

5895323017_c734601d8f_z.jpg

So cool and far out!  Thank you for sharing Jo!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.