Places I really enjoy, that I found in the Destination Guide!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone!.  Last weekend I scanned the Destination Guide, and found three really great places.  The first is a romantic place.  Great place to take you partner or lover.  It is called Dream Scene.

dream.jpg

So nice and romantic!  Here is the URL in the Destination guild.  http://secondlife.com/destination/dream-scene.  And here is the description. "Dream Scene lets you and a loved one design a special fantasy evening. Choose from one of the many romantic themes — there's everything from a Roman bath to a space cave — then, sit back and let the floating bubble whisk you off on a magical getaway." 

The second place is in the cosmic category.  It is called Moon Base. 

moon.jpg

Here is the URL in the Destination Guide.  http://secondlife.com/destination/moonbase  What a great build and place to explore.  As many of you know I am a true Space Head.  I enjoyed this destination.  Here is the description.  "Get a taste of life on the other side of the stars in this surprisingly realistic build that includes many of the areas you'd expect to find in a livable interstellar habitat like a med station, greenhouse, and living quarters. There's also a hidden science lab that's home to a very special guest. "

Ok third place is called Greater Ireland.

ierland.jpg

What a great place!  Great for taking pictures, or just exploring around the place!  Here is the URL in the Destination Guide.  http://secondlife.com/destination/greater-Ireland  And here is the the description.  "Visit this quaint Irish Village square, then grab a pint at the local pub. Stop by Saint Mary's Church then stroll through the art galleries or shop one of the many Irish-themed shops in this expansive area."  I enjoyed all of these Far out destinations! So how about you!  Do you have some favorite places?  Do share with us here!  Far out, and groovy!

Peace!

LoveAngeL Lyre wrote:

Hello Hippie. Very nice thread, thanks for sharing. Soon i will visit these places. Recently using the destination guide, i found a great place for exploration and relaxation. It 's called "Peaceful Forest" (Moderate).

Snapshot_008.png

Hi LoveAngel!  Oh nice!  I will visit all of the places posted here!  Thank you so much for sharing!  Far out!

Peace!

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

Thank you for posting these, Hippie! They look like great places to get some good photos! 

Oh yes Sylvia!  All three are great photo places.  I will return to them, after work,  and get some photos and post them!  Far out!

Peace!

Cool thread Hippie! Here are two places I can never be tired of:

Empress and Hierophant is a really stunning and unusual place. Rain, rain rain and sheeps, sheeps sheeps... A great place for outstanding pictures!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Empress%20and%20Hierophant/82/125/26/

EMPRESS.jpg

Parellel Worlds is the most incredible decor I ever saw in SL. Fantastic textures and weird creatures there:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Farstar%20New%20Earth/37/130/34/

parallel.jpg

And, for a more romantic desination, the wonderful gardens in Alirium:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Farstar%20New%20Earth/37/130/34/

deer.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Cool thread Hippie! Here are two places I can never be tired of:

Empress and Hierophant is a really stunning and unusual place. Rain, rain rain and sheeps, sheeps sheeps... A great place for outstanding pictures!

EMPRESS.jpg

Parellel Worlds is the most incredible decor I ever saw in SL. Fantastic textures and weird creatures there:

parallel.jpg

And, for a more romantic desination, the wonderful gardens in Alirium:

deer.jpg

Beautiful Val!  I will visit them!  Far out!  Thanks for sharing!

Peace!

Storm Clarence wrote:

I have to process some photos of the build, but here are two vanity shots :matte-motes-bored: of 1920's Berlin. 

A fantastic build that I can't wait to get back to exploring.

berlinwall.jpegberlinwall2.jpeg

Oh cool Storm!  I mean to go visit there too!  Seems like a great place!  Thank you for sharing Storm!  Far out!

Peace!

Quinn Morani wrote:

I really, absolutely, positively MUST find a way to make time to visit some of the fantastic destinations that are featured in this thread and in this entire "Favorite Destinations" forum. Thanks for reminder, Hippie and everyone!

Woot!  So many good places to visit huh Quinn!  Far out!

Peace!

I have been meaning to use the destination guide more than I have done in the past, but so far I haven't managed to do that...

The other day, however, I did go to one place that is in the guide. Perhaps you have heard of it? It's called LaGrange Point Spaceport. ;) I went and had a look around. Kinda interesting place. I encourage others to go have a look!

- Luc -

Luc Starsider wrote:

I have been meaning to use the destination guide more than I have done in the past, but so far I haven't managed to do that...

The other day, however, I did go to one place that is in the guide. Perhaps you have heard of it? It's called LaGrange Point Spaceport.
;)
I went and had a look around. Kinda interesting place. I encourage others to go have a look!

- Luc -

LOL Luc!  Glad you came out!  You are welcome anytime!  Far out!

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lindens

I revisited Dream Scene this morning, I have a special fondness for enclosed areas that just surround you with a particular theme, whether it's a specially-designed skybox or an entire region in a megaprim. I think part of it's because I have a fascination with theme hotels, where each room is wildly different from the next. Thanks for starting this thread, Hippie!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.