Looking for friends and family

Annabella Atheria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,  I’m how are we all doing?  I will get right down to it.  Secondlife is lonely and I have been feeling it a lot more with all this covid stuff going on and being stuck at home and no one to talk to.  I’m looking for people to hang with or even family members.  
I like to do photography and want to get into blogging.  I like to explore and ride my cars or horse through nature sims or race tracks though not the best at driving.  I also have my own house with access to open waters so I go sailing a lot.  I also like to shop a lot so a partner in crime would be awesome.  I do like to roleplay as well so if you are into it, it could be fun.
I am online a lot these days so would be nice to have someone with free time also but anything goes.  Hope to hear from anyone interested in getting to know me.

Feel free to add me or IM, I mostly explore and sail / boat, I don't have a family per se but I have an oddball off the wall group of friends who are sort of "family" I hangout with on occasion who think everyday is Halloween, it keeps things interesting if nothing else. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.