Buy Fee Change Discussion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 7/21/2021 at 1:41 AM, Llanhunter said:

The real issue here is that it takes advantage of people who become enmeshed in this world of sl. Maybe we can say we are addicted and so have no choice. That is much harder for some than others. You can say its a business, but to the users it is a life and now it costs them a lot more to improve or even simply live that life. No other business I deal with has ever jacked up fees to this level in one hit. Banks wouldnt dare.

So please explain to us all in plain language without the marketing hype how Linden thinks there is a benefit to anyone in any way shape or form in creating hardship.

You can be in SL for free or for little money.
It is all up to each and everyone personally how expensive or cheap SL is.
If I can't justify the money for something I will not do it.
If others put in more money than me it is their choice.
I have a SL budget and that's it. If it is not enough for my plans, I rethink my plans.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 9:07 PM, Evah Baxton said:

So what you are saying is that Second Life is filing for bankruptcy and planning a reorganization like Chuck E Cheese did?? So Second Life IS dying ... I knew it. I told you all. For 10 years I've been saying it. I knew the day would come.

Oh thats very quick, only 10 years and its dead? Oh no, wait a few years more. But you are right LOL One day it will be dead. MAybe within th enext 10 years!

Edited by Aida Lundquist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 986 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.