Missing Inventory

Question

6 answers to this question

I am having this issue too majorly since newest firestorm empty folders which should contain objects/items.  It must be a glitch within fs itself.. when i log into sl viewer all objects appear in said empty folders.. be careful! (not to delete these not really empty folders)

I have read the wiki on firestorm inventory but i think its in the viewer end if it functions fine on the sl viewer which i dislike using especially to see my inventory in its entirety.   I hope a fix will be in place soon

18 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Before going to the trouble of doing an inventory cache-clear-and-reload, try clicking the Reset Filters button in the inventory window.

Thanks Lindal, has been checked.. in the new release notes on the latest firestorm viewer it states they “added an option to filter by permissions” however it seems to have filtered out entire folders randomly appearing blank.  I went back to the previous version of firestorm and do not have that issue anymore and the sl viewer doesnt as well. 

Missing inventory is a real simple fix.....all you need to do is increase your cache size...Under Network and Files   click the Directory tab and triple the cache size....the default is waaaaay too small with all the things most people have. After you make the increase in size go to a deserted sim and your inventory will repopulate in a few minutes...