What are the best male genitals?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I won't link to it here, but if you Google "second life [a-5-letter-word-for-male-genitals-that-starts-with-P]" the first hit will likely be a blogpost I wrote on the topic last year, which has proven to be quite popular—perhaps not that surprising. 😉

The brands Aeros and Birth seem to come up in a lot of people's recommendations, although I must confess I have not (yet) bought either product.

Edited by Vanity Fair

Aeros is the best looking, but the mesh is very, very complex and script weight is huge. Do not ever walk around with Aeros attached but invisible/not in use. 

Birth is much lower complexity and it has some good features but it's rather plastic-looking. Its rigged and bento (some animations but nothing like as good as The Physics), you can't use it with certain AOs or attachments such as tails. Bought for an alt but wouldn't replace Aeros with it.

The Physics I tried a demo of but it was too pricey to think about buying when I already have Aeros. Best use for it I can think of is dancing at a nude beach. Also can't be used with certain AOs/tails.

VAW - good looking, lots of features and functions and very nicely textured, but it's old (sculpty, not mesh). It's also one of those annoying ones that shows up in all its glory when someone looks at it with Ctrl-T on, so that's another one you probably don't want to wear unless you're actually using it.

For a low-cost budget option I usually recommend QYN Supernatural, (on mp for L$49). It's low complexity, low script weight (and does not show up under Ctrl-T). Texture is not great but it looks okay if you start with a lighter tone and tint it down. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.