What are the best male genitals?

2 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Define "best."

Well, I think they should be itch-less so there's no need to scratch them while standing at the plate in front of a crowd That makes me think... cooties!

Ain't nobody getting to first base with me if they do that.*

*Ain't nobody getting to first base with me, period. I'm not above idle threats, made for effect.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Well, I think they should be itch-less so there's no need to scratch them while standing at the plate in front of a crowd That makes me think... cooties!

Ain't nobody getting to first base with me if they do that.*

*Ain't nobody getting to first base with me, period. I'm not above idle threats, made for effect.

Thank goodness ya can't smell the genital funk in Second Life!

4 hours ago, Roger Raabe said:

I am updating my very out-of-date avatar.

I would say for me its a choice if you want the interaction to be fun for you and a partner.

Personally I choose Aeros or VAW but I recently got int Aeros because it allows the partner to have a HUD to enhance the part for them to use as well.

The Physics is the newest one.  A lot of animations are made for it now.  It, umm, moves in new and interesting ways.  It's bento.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Define "best."

Realistic-looking with good functionality and intuitive controls that work well, and can communicate with scripts in objects that are rezzed or attached to other avatars.

1 hour ago, Roger Raabe said:

Realistic-looking with good functionality and intuitive controls that work well, and can communicate with scripts in objects that are rezzed or attached to other avatars.

I would recommend you'd get some demos at Æros, Birth, and Session Physics c*ck (this one is only available on the MP). VAW is okay but IMO overpriced, but I would recommend you'd try that one too so you can compare.

But remember, ALWAYS GET DEMOS. If there is no demo, then no deal!

35 minutes ago, Adrian Rowley said:

The Physics is bento ...whatever that means

There's a video at the end of their marketplace ad.  Basically, it wiggles with the animations made for it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

Probably want to go with Aeros or the Physics, since most of the newer furniture works with one of the two or both.

The Physics always makes me giggle, because its dangly.

Well, then, it's the Physics for me, if it makes women giggle.

• Haha 1

The best one is the one that follows the anatomical shape and size a male attribute should have, everything else should revolve around that.

As far as I'm aware Aeros and Physics are the most popular on the market, but you can always type "*****" in the search and start browsing based on the criteria you choose - Best Selling, Highest Review, etc. You'll get pretty good picture which product is good and which one is not, also try the demos! :D

I bought an Aeros way back when. It does everything I'd want one to do, and a bunch of other stuff as well. It's extremely customisable in terms of size and such - it's also as complex as the rest of my avatar, and has a ton of scripts in it, so I never wear it unless it's being used. Haven't looked into the floppy ones, and probably won't.

• Sad 1
On 4/19/2021 at 8:15 AM, Orwar said:

I bought an Aeros way back when. It does everything I'd want one to do, and a bunch of other stuff as well. It's extremely customisable in terms of size and such - it's also as complex as the rest of my avatar, and has a ton of scripts in it, so I never wear it unless it's being used. Haven't looked into the floppy ones, and probably won't.

Floppy is impressive. I think back 13 yrs ago on sl and seems like every adult club had a box of freenis todgers. Male avatars walked around with MASSIVE genitalia and it was hilarious!

It's amazing how SL creators have evolved.. that includes female tackle! 😊

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Floppy is impressive. I think back 13 yrs ago on sl and seems like every adult club had a box of freenis todgers. Male avatars walked around with MASSIVE genitalia and it was hilarious!

Top 30 High Five GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

I can not show you a pic (not allowed on the forums) but about 13 years ago, Midnight Lotus had a free sculpted floppy one which looked really good. It helped guys look complete without looking like a total... um... like a total male genital.  :D

2 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Oh they still walk around with members as big as my arm sometimes.  WHY the even add that huge size option is beyond me.  If it's hanging down to their knees, just no.

4 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Oh they still walk around with members as big as my arm sometimes.  WHY the even add that huge size option is beyond me.  If it's hanging down to their knees, just no.

Giant avs.. Like the 10-15m tall ones. I mean thats what they were designed for anyway.. 

4 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

WHY the even add that huge size option is beyond me.

But but but... bigger is better! What woman wouldn't want to have a dingdong the size of a baseball bat poking out her stomach or her spine?

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Haha 1
On 4/21/2021 at 2:02 PM, Caroline Takeda said:

Also some beds do the "auto-in" when using animations. 

I never tried that, but it feels like it'd be the same issue as any other animation designed for giants .. Like when you're supposed to gaze into her eyes, and you get a faceful of bosom.