Recently filed a ticket, changed my name, and now cannot access my old tickets..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently filed a ticket, and results were made... Things were fine...

Changed my name, and all that...

Now I need to pull up my old ticket, as a new matter has arose, and need to point out to LL about something on it...

But being my name is changed... I can't pull up my previous tickets, as I changed my name to this account and my old account doesn't exist anymore.

(And my name isn't Samuel Meiyo when i login anymore... It's a whole different name.. Looks like it never updated here on the forum.)

What do I do?

Edited by Samuel Meiyo

1 hour ago, Samuel Meiyo said:

I recently filed a ticket, and results were made... Things were fine...

Changed my name, and all that...

Now I need to pull up my old ticket, as a new matter has arose, and need to point out to LL about something on it...

But being my name is changed... I can't pull up my previous tickets, as I changed my name to this account and my old account doesn't exist anymore.

(And my name isn't Samuel Meiyo when i login anymore... It's a whole different name.. Looks like it never updated here on the forum.)

What do I do?

You should be able to see your pre-name change ticket history - I just confirmed that on one of my accounts that had had a name change awhile ago.  If the ticket you were trying to locate was closed or resolved, make sure you have "All Tickets" selected once you try to view your ticket list (instead of "Open or Pending" which was the default when I tried it initially).

A name change doesn't create a new account, it adds the new name to your account (and keeps some type of association between your old name and your account as well - in case you want to change back, for vendors who may have only had your old name in their records, etc).  

If you just changed your name (today, for example) the name change may not have fully reached all the far corners of the system.  Sometimes it may take 24 hours or so to be fully completed.  Also, if you haven't done so already, log out of all the LL sites in your browser, and make sure that you log back in with the new name - if you have logins saved in your browser settings, you may need to update those.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.