Weirdness in my new Chalet

Trinity Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I just switched home locations today, and before I left the old location I linked up room furnishings and put them in my inventory. I got to the new location and started placing sets in rooms. everything was fine till I got to the bathroom.

Then this happened:

Snapshot_196.thumb.png.f02f68e0da412a1e732196eef6236203.png

Yes, my toilet is spurting out steam, and the left mirror is showing me an animation of the image traveling across the surface! The pieces in this bathroom are from three or more different vendors...Your Dreams, Kraftwork, Mudhoney and more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It's likely that one or more of these objects had scripts running in them (I'll point fingers at the sinks) that involve the steam and/or texture changing, so when they were rezzed, for whatever reason the script cycled and boop!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

So, I just switched home locations today, and before I left the old location I linked up room furnishings and put them in my inventory. I got to the new location and started placing sets in rooms. everything was fine till I got to the bathroom.

Then this happened:

Snapshot_196.thumb.png.f02f68e0da412a1e732196eef6236203.png

Yes, my toilet is spurting out steam, and the left mirror is showing me an animation of the image traveling across the surface! The pieces in this bathroom are from three or more different vendors...Your Dreams, Kraftwork, Mudhoney and more.

I'd call a Priest - you might need an exorcism.

:SwingingFriends:

• Haha 9

39 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Well, when I unlinked and deleted the toilet and the toilet paper, the steam stopped.

I can say with hand on heart this is not a sentence I thought I would read today 😂

Edited by Eva Nova
Fixed spelling
  • Haha 13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.