Virulent Club looking for active dancers

BoSs391

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings, I am the Dancer Manager at a small Flesh and Fur club called Virulent, we are currently looking to hire some Dancers. As we are a small club we do not have a Wage, but 100% of all tips you collect are yours to keep, if interested, please contact me and hop over to the club (Will give LM if needed) and fill out a application (Which is just on the inside of our club entrance to the right), then place the application back into the application board. Experience in being a dancer is welcomed, but not necessary as we can train you.

P.S. we are on an Adult sim, so the usual rules of no child avatars.

39 minutes ago, carixrose said:

im interested!! 

Greetings, unfortunately your SL account age is a bit too young, we require folks to be at least 30 days old. Though if you wish, you can hop over to the club and fill out an application and we can hold on to it.

1 hour ago, BoSs391 said:

Greetings, unfortunately your SL account age is a bit too young, we require folks to be at least 30 days old. Though if you wish, you can hop over to the club and fill out an application and we can hold on to it.

i am over 30 days old ...... on sl 

9 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Just seemed like an interesting thing to name a club, a little weirdly on the nose with the state of the world and all that. I mean, unless you we're thinking of something inspiring a sense of virility .. which is an entirely different word.

Ah, ok, i was just confused is all, hehe.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.