High quality cute fashion mesh clothing

Maysooky1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, help Im still new to sl and havent found the right kind of mesh clothes without it being too sexual. Short clothes is okay. Any stores you recommend that has a combination of casual and its also trendy girly and feminine? Also a style that complements an asian looking avatar.

Edited by Maysooky1

• Maysooky1 changed the title to High quality cute fashion mesh clothing

wow with so so many stores in SL,  I am sure there are tons out there that would sell at least a few things that match your requirements but I hate to see a load of links in here that almost always point to the already BIG stores.  So I will tell you what I do when I am looking for something specific,  I put some key words into Market Place search and see what comes up.  And often times I find what I am looking for and it does not come from one of the big name stores.  Just a suggestion.

Hey @Maysooky1, welcome to SL! I will never get tired of recommending amiable and RNK. Their styles may be conservative, but by Asian especially Japanese standards they are beautiful and attractive, just the clothes I see and would personally wear in real life. spectacledchic has a very toned down, Asian girl next door style in contrast to its wilder sister, MIWAS (same region). Pixicat is also very lovely, they have an excellent mix of cute, preppy, edgy, and sexy. All classy! cheezu and parfait & HIME DREAM have a similar style and are quite popular among the “kawaii” crowd, just carefully choose which outfit as some are overly eroticized. Recently I have been enjoying Look At Me, most of their collections are a bit sexualized but it is really about how you mix and match each piece and assemble the outfit. If you do not mind playing gacha, I highly recommend the shops at Love Game. They are popular with Korean SLers. You can IM me in-world if you need help. Have fun!

Edited by Yuumo Ichibara

I've found some really cute stuff at Virtue. They also have a lot of group gifts. There's a religious overtone to the store (in the decor and the music they play) that may or may not be your thing, and that's what drives their push toward modesty, but of course anyone can wear the clothes. A lot of it is vintage-styled and very cute.

I've also had good luck at Belle Epoque and The Annex; they both have some sexualized stuff but also some that is not, you just have to walk around and demo stuff.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.