Looking for part-time job

Mulaaii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 hours ago, Mulaaii said:

I have been on SL for a year now, but haven't had a job yet. I do not have any experience but willing to learn anything. You can contact me on SL or on my IG @ mulaaii.sl

I don't think there's anything like "part time job" in SL. Whatever you work at, you can choose your own timings for it. You can work whenever you want to.

13 hours ago, karenx0 said:

I don't think there's anything like "part time job" in SL. Whatever you work at, you can choose your own timings for it. You can work whenever you want to.

While a "Full-time job" isn't really a thing on SL to my knowledge, unless you're self employed or somehow work for a big-name creator; I think there are plenty of jobs that expect you to be at a certain place at a certain time, even if that place and time is negotiated in advance.

Edited by Quistessa

real question is what are you looking for a job. The club life of the grid has about 8200+ clubs that do Djs, Hosts, Dancers, Managers and more. Usually the "Part Time" of this is one or two sets a week at 2 hours a set. Other jobs can be consumer services in stores or real estate. They can be more hours but are options. So the question is what do you really have a passion for. There are very few "SL Jobs" that you are going to be able to make a REAL WORLD living doing. However, if your expectation is just be able to have some $L for inworld there are a ton of options. 

Do an inworld search for "Job" or "Jobs" in the places. You will see advertising agencies that have posting of many clubs and businesses looking for people. 

A similar search under groups will show you groups that have locations spam advertising in them too. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Quistessa said:

While a "Full-time job" isn't really a thing on SL to my knowledge, unless you're self employed or somehow work for a big-name creator, I think there are plenty of jobs that expect you to be at a certain place at a certain time, even if that place and time is negotiated in advance.

True, unless you're in active roleplay, then might consider as any job "full time" or "part time".

On 4/8/2021 at 9:50 PM, Mulaaii said:

I have been on SL for a year now, but haven't had a job yet. I do not have any experience but willing to learn anything. You can contact me on SL or on my IG @ mulaaii.sl

If you’re interested in being a hostess Opulence Nightclub is hiring. No experience necessary and we’ll train you and give you the tools to set you up in your position. Visit the club to grab an application or IM me. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.