The Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary Presents : Zoo-Palooza 2 - May 2nd - May 21st!!

JessycaJayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know this is a bit of an early announcement but the Hammies just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the zoo is coming back for it's second year in Belli, yaaay! 

Announcement huds will go out to all the groups in about two weeks so keep an eye out for them! 

Hammies have created an entirely new theme for this year with a few BEEG surprises tossed in as well! 

We will update diz post just as soon as the info huds go out! 

The Belli Hammies 🐹🐹

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Today I made a video of the party at The Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary, ... rl called me and I couldn't stay long, here is a little of the time I spent there dancing.

It is really nice to see some individuality at gatherings in Belliseria.  For a while I thought there was some kind of dress code requiring short shorts and crop tops for ladies and long pants and Hawaiian shirts for guys and everyone had to be dancing the exact same dances and lined up in straight lines while doing them.  Yes, I know there isn't really a dress code, but it's amazing to see the creativity of Bellisserian avatars at some of the gatherings.  It makes it feel even more homelike and welcoming to all.  I enjoy your videos ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Today I made a video of the party at The Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary, ... rl called me and I couldn't stay long, here is a little of the time I spent there dancing.

Nando this is so cooool!! Ty for taking the time to make this and share it here! It was great to see you at the parteh! 

Hammie 🐹

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

It is really nice to see some individuality at gatherings in Belliseria.  For a while I thought there was some kind of dress code requiring short shorts and crop tops for ladies and long pants and Hawaiian shirts for guys and everyone had to be dancing the exact same dances and lined up in straight lines while doing them.  Yes, I know there isn't really a dress code, but it's amazing to see the creativity of Bellisserian avatars at some of the gatherings.  It makes it feel even more homelike and welcoming to all.  I enjoy your videos ❤️ 

Hai Cinnamon! I am Hammie, one of the proprietors the Belli Animal Sanctuary. Feel free to pop in there any time to have a look around. Also as you can see by this thread. We will be opening our second annual Zoo-Palooza on May 2nd at the FG's. With lots of parties and things going on! If you can, stop by and meet everyone, animals and hoomans :) Thanks for your comment!! 

Hammie 🐹

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Von Emster/213/244/58

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary returns for our second annual zoo at the Belli FG's this spring! 

The Belli Hammies decided it would be fun to bring our beloved community of Bellisseria a brand new adventure this year! 

We are heading deep into the African Savanna!! The animals are out, roaming in the wild. There are no cages and gates to keep them in. So be mindful of where you tread! 

Hammifari will run from it's opening day of May 2nd until it's closing day of May 21st. With parties on both of those days as well as some in between! So keep an eye out for notices during the month of May. 

We will send out the LM to the entrance the day of the opening!!

We would also like to credit the photo used in our poster to: Sinful Galaga.

Can't wait to see yew all at the Zoo!

The Belli Hammies  🥕🥕

The Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary: Zoo-Palooza 2 Hammifari

• Like 14

Pops in here to shout...

WE OPEN THE ZOO TOMORROW! TOMORROW!! YAAAY!!! 

We will be having a "Grand Opening" party tomorrow @ the Fg's from 12:00 pm slt - 2:00 pm slt. Hope to see everyone there!!

The Belli Hammies 🐹🐹

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.