Question regarding Black Dragon

Leah Jhamin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi all.

Does anyone know how to enable advance lighting in BD? I'm currently in the middle of a photoshoot, but can't seem to find the AL feature. I have looked high and low and couldn't find a form dedicated to anything related to the Black Dragon viewer, so I figured I'd post my message here. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Leah Jhamin
Forgot to add a word.

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Leah Jhamin said:

Hi all.

Does anyone know how to enable advance lighting in BG? I'm currently in the middle of a photoshoot, but can't seem to find the AL feature. I have looked high and low and couldn't find a form dedicated to anything related to the Black Dragon viewer, so I figured I'd post my message here. Thanks in advance.

It's called Deferred Rendering in Black Dragon.

For more on BD search the forum. There are threads devoted to using BD for in-world photos. Lots of tips for using it. Also, look in Niran's profile for his posts. Niran answers lots of questions. Plus, he has a sort of tutorial in a couple of places in the forum. Hard to find but worth the dig.

Niran made an awesome viewer. But lots of user interface tweaks. Which while often an improvement means I can't find cr@p. Changing the name of things makes search less useful. But, hang in there. The Poser makes for great images needing way less editing.

Edited by Nalates Urriah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.