When I was younger I watched the live-action movie Jungle Book.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Isn’t the sauce something called HP sauce? Don’t know what that tastes like or if it goes with chicken. Never really watched any version of The Jungle Book so can’t say if calling someone a chicken is good or bad. I did watch a rather long video about Marmite and still have no idea what it tastes like. I need to get a sample pack of British food items. I can totally make Yorkshire puddings though. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bree Giffen said:

Isn’t the sauce something called HP sauce? Don’t know what that tastes like or if it goes with chicken. Never really watched any version of The Jungle Book so can’t say if calling someone a chicken is good or bad. I did watch a rather long video about Marmite and still have no idea what it tastes like. I need to get a sample pack of British food items. I can totally make Yorkshire puddings though. 

HP (stands for Houses of Parliament but I don't know why) is popular but I prefer tomato.  Marmite tastes wonderful, unless you don't like it.  It's very salty and yeasty.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

Isn’t the sauce something called HP sauce? Don’t know what that tastes like or if it goes with chicken. 

No! 🤢

57 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

I did watch a rather long video about Marmite and still have no idea what it tastes like.

🤮

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

I watched one of the British dudes get chased by a tiger and called him a "chicken"...is this bad?

Gopi, if I got chased by a flipping tiger I would run..if that make me a chicken...bwuck bwuck 🐔😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Now you're talking.  Heinz tomato for everyday, and Worcester for being posh. :) 

Did you just say Worcester? I think you mean Worcestershire Sauce my good fellow. Made with only the finest of anchovies and fermented to perfection. A delightful addition to any dish. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Did you just say Worcester? I think you mean Worcestershire Sauce

Proper posh people like me and Garnet drop the 'shire' B|

The UK law says - Heinz tomato for bacon, HP brown for sausages and Worcester for cheese on toast :P

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Proper posh people like me and Garnet drop the 'shire' B|

The UK law says - Heinz tomato for bacon, HP brown for sausages and Worcester for cheese on toast :P

/me sputters like a motorboat on the Thames.. "Drop the... bonhrfouednvcsaidfvazcj nvavuhb YOU CANT DROP THE SHIRE!!! Think of all the hobbits!" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.