weird activity

Zopper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i had my friendslist go offline and then all of a sudden i see an hud on my screen and my arrow of my key starts loading around going around idk whats going on am i being hacked??

and what should i do? this is the first this thing happens

5 answers to this question

there is no "hacked"  there is phished, but in this case,  you are wearing a device that some one has been given control over to control you with,  you should really remove everything and then start adding items one by one to see what item could be causing it, eliminate all sources before yelling "I'M BEING HACKED"

If this is a RLV problem and you find you can't remove all your attachments as suggested, log in using the official viewer. This doesn't do RLV stuff, so you'll be able to remove everything.

If this is an experiences problem, first teleport out to another location (where the experience won't be running). Then check your experiences list to see who you've given what permissions and remove any you don't want. Experiences can do things like attach game HUDs and teleport you.

okay and i also cant click anything right evrytime i click a prim it doesnt do anything and i have to click multiple times to select it

the arrow on my mouse spins Windows Mouse Arrow Spinning Blue Circle Fix - Digital Egghead

and my rotate on my edit looks like this i feel like someone is watching me or did something  idk what it is and i know im not wearing something someone has given to me. because my clothes are normal clothes can someone come down or check please this is serious

image.png

i have a feeling like someone is trying to steal something of mines or look at my textures i feel like they attached an hud on me. on my hud part of the screen idk what it is thought because im  not wearing an hud? 

Edited by Zopper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.