Seeking People to help run a sim.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there I'm seeking 6 people who want to help run a full sim for an RP that is currently in development at this time. These people would help have 1full sim that can be used for the group and eventually get 4-6 other full sims to create a Medieval Fantasy type roleplay village along with housing and of course like a castle along with other things. We are discussing by October to have the backers to produce one full sim. Renting is hard to find the proper land so we are stuck renting a 1/4 parcel at this time. If anyone wants to help gather the people and backers including role-players please feel free to contact me here on the forums or inworld on SL. 

Viper Nova (xxVi3perxx)

9 hours ago, xxVi3perxx said:

Hello there I'm seeking 6 people who want to help run a full sim for an RP that is currently in development at this time. These people would help have 1full sim that can be used for the group and eventually get 4-6 other full sims to create a Medieval Fantasy type roleplay village along with housing and of course like a castle along with other things. We are discussing by October to have the backers to produce one full sim. Renting is hard to find the proper land so we are stuck renting a 1/4 parcel at this time. If anyone wants to help gather the people and backers including role-players please feel free to contact me here on the forums or inworld on SL. 

Viper Nova (xxVi3perxx)

is this a pai role ?

What are the duties and responsibilities of these 6 people you’re seeking? 

Is it a paid position or is it a volunteer “for the fun of it” type thing? 

Does the sun use a RP hud system? Or is that something you’ll be seeking as well (I have 2 i’ve created that might work well) 

• Like 1

Seems as if they're looking for investors and people to bring in investors.

10 hours ago, xxVi3perxx said:

If anyone wants to help gather the people and backers including role-players please feel free to contact me here on the forums or inworld on SL. 

43 minutes ago, Mowri Panache said:

What are the duties and responsibilities of these 6 people you’re seeking? 

Is it a paid position or is it a volunteer “for the fun of it” type thing? 

Does the sun use a RP hud system? Or is that something you’ll be seeking as well (I have 2 i’ve created that might work well) 

The duties are to help us gather recruits for the RP and we plan on having hud systems for the Roleplay as well. Since it's fairly new we plan on expanding to a few full sims in the future to help make the RP realistic when more people come in for various things like taverns, shops, blacksmiths etc. We have a lore as well that is in development that works into the roleplay. For the RP HUD it would be combat related along with health, stamina and other skills added to help make it realistic to battle with like Elder Scrolls Online or war of Worldcraft in a sense. Its not paid unless someone wants to help get the sim up and running in the future when land sales come back open (I don't know that is going on right now with SL due to the pandemic last I checked in January land sales were closed again). But I am workin on expanding and getting people first before getting the full sim. A friend of mine wants to do at least 4 full sims but I think that's a bit much for a starter roleplay. Its a medieval roleplay called BloodBorne Castle that is fairly new all in for fun and people really don't have to invest to help get a full sim like I said we're starting on a 1/4  rented parcel and plan on maybe this fall getting a full sim right now is creating the lore and setting up a story before the roleplay castle opens. 

The castle is currently being built by two of my friends and is taking sometime to build so we are working on a background store, lore, character races etc before opening when the castle is finished.

13 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Seems as if they're looking for investors and people to bring in investors.

In a sense yes but most of all to help bring in people for when we plan on getting a full sim or a couple of full sims once the RP expands. it would be helpful if someone who is interested in helping us invest into a full sim in the future if interested in the RP. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.