Proposal to connect the Zindra to the rest of the mainland

Chaser Zaks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So with all the mainland getting connected, I am proposing a new super highway from the rest of the mainland to Zindra, below is my expertly made diagram:

image.thumb.png.acf2f3dd888c825acbb42ba433361648.png

My super highway plan will take approximately 4,500 Regions, and 10,000 Moles.

Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 23
  • Sad 1

On 4/6/2021 at 1:24 AM, Chaser Zaks said:

So with all the mainland getting connected, I am proposing a new super highway from the rest of the mainland to Zindra, below is my expertly made diagram:

image.thumb.png.acf2f3dd888c825acbb42ba433361648.png

My super highway plan will take approximately 4,500 Regions, and 10,000 Moles.

Thoughts?

Hmm, well that's a lot of resources unless this is an April Fool's joke. They could fill in with actual Linden Home sims maybe? I don't know if this is a priority, but if they ever do it, then they need to call the Linden Homes area "Mainland" as a result.

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2021 at 10:44 AM, Prokofy Neva said:

Hmm, well that's a lot of resources unless this is an April Fool's joke. They could fill in with actual Linden Home sims maybe? I don't know if this is a priority, but if they ever do it, then they need to call the Linden Homes area "Mainland" as a result.

Well, im honestly speechless at those metrics....but if its true..., all honesty, Zindra should stick on its own adult paradise as it goes, mainly due the material to be found there, also, mentions to those whom are fainthearted, or just want a overall "clean" experience on their SL, but mixing general and moderate to a extent, is fine, but adult with moderates and generals, woul be crossing a odd line and also, just break their own TOS LL if done that, just IF done.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

If you want to buy 4500 regions you can contact the Lab and if they are open to that idea. 😉

orrrr!

Linden could pay for them and make me the estate manager annnd pay me lots of money to look after it for them

will be the best ever because I will build a canal all the way for boats. And have a little digger for them who get stuck on the banks

annd a rail/road bridge all the way as well

annd I will let people who own regions join to my (i mean paid for by somebody else not me) estate 

i stop now as am thinking of all the work that is included in my good idea, which is hurting my brains, the thoughts of having to do all that work, so I better go have a liedown

😸

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Aethelwine said:

I would be more than happy if they just linked the North and South Zindra waterways together.

And fill the hole east of Harriot, where four roads go right off the edge of the world.

zindraedge2.thumb.jpg.61080cf03d6b34d38c0d4d9bbb263831.jpg

This is lame. Somebody didn't finish their job. Perhaps the worst world edge in SL.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Caroline Takeda said:

We'd rather not have G-rated tourists on Zindra.

Zindrians are an elite crowd and we prefer to stay amongst ourselves. We have our standards, ya know.

Theresa Tennyson mumbles, "Zyzurarrr! Vll-brzd zndrdz vrm doodowzndnyn!" as a tiny angel holds her lips together while an equally tiny devil pokes the angel with a pitchfork.

• Haha 1

i was thinking about this today. The long highway

suppose Linden did build a long bridge/water highway just say. (doesn't matter where it starts and ends)

suppose it was made with homestead regions. And the Moles built the highway on them

suppose it was lined on each side with homesteads also

if so then it could form the basis for Super Premium. When buy Super Premium then like Belli, get randomly allocated a Homestead along the highway. Can't sell it or trade it

the minimum cost of the Super Premium would be Homestead * 1.5, as have to pay for half of the highway in front of your property even tho you don't own the highway (because Linden have to get the money from somebody)

this way it wouldn't cut into the estate owners too much. As they can still rent homesteads themselves at some price between 1.0 and 1.5

there wouldn't be any objects on your homestead. but you do have to stay in theme for that stretch of highway.  Aquatic, Rural, Urban, etc

Can also be Commercial areas as well along the highway. Commercial ones might cost a little bit more (2.0?) as can monetize your region in those areas.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.