Adding music to marketplace merchant homepage

Aidenlyf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi.  I would like to add a 3 min song to my marketplace homepage so when guests open the page, the music starts playing (or a button that the viewer can click to either start it or stop it).

Is that possible?  If so, how?

ty!

• Sad 1

Yeah looks like LL is smart enough to not allow HTML additions to marketplace listings, and there's not really many places you could add even plaintext to your marketplace page. I second @Chic Aeon : Thank goodness!

You could always add your soundcoud or whatever link wherever you can add text. . . disturbing music

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rockridge Constantine said:

Keep in mind that various web browsers allow you the option to choose if you want media to "auto-play" when visited.

Not the point at all,  it's not happening, that's as simple as I'm going to state it right here and right now.   I'll leave and others will leave,  SL is about the only place left online where we are not facing a crapping on the internet.

8 hours ago, Rockridge Constantine said:

The ultimate decision to add this as a marketplace feature rests with LL. You have heard the opinions of a few residents here, so now its up to you to decide if such feature would be of benefit to the whole community.  A feature request is probably your best attempt. Good luck.

a feature request nobody wants.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MeshPromo said:

Sorry to say but every time if a video play in a website, I just press back button to save my data.

Hosts file has become my goto.  block it before it can ever get into my network.   unit I run that sits after the modem let's me do just that. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.