When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

2 hours ago, Brianna Evergarden said:

it's a lovely spot.... There's some music coming from somewhere.... did you ever hear it and find out where it's coming from? it seems like one of the other nearby homes.

I used the world->sound explorer to find it. Sadly that was so long ago that I dont remember where I found it.

• Like 1

HOUSE IS RELEASED NOW... I DOUBT IT WILL BE A LINDEN HOME FOR VERY LONG. (06:01 AM)

Fantastic Pier stilt... front faces east and has unblocked view of sunrise. Back/deck faces west and has nice sunset view. This is one of those rare stilts that doesnt have a house across from it on the pier. There is also a lovely plant area on the pier just to the left of the house, and it is an end spot. It only has 1 close neighbor, but this house is set more in than the neighbor so it doesnt feel crowded.

This is one of the nicest pier stilts I have seen and Haddock is a prettier than usual stilt region. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Haddock/69/44/23

If no one contacts me to coordinate the release before then, I will release it at 6 AM (just over an hour from when I am posting this).

Haddock Pier stilt_001.jpg

Edited by Teresa Firelight
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Probably a LOT of new Houseboats are gonna be available--on Ahoy Matey and there abouts

Ahoy Matey looks to have been released now, though none claimed yet I don't think. (For those unsure, this is the new houseboat area at the top and many other regions were named yesterday. Some newbrookes in the newly named regions too.)

• Like 2

On 1/25/2023 at 7:54 AM, Teresa Firelight said:

HOUSE IS RELEASED NOW... I DOUBT IT WILL BE A LINDEN HOME FOR VERY LONG. (06:01 AM)

Fantastic Pier stilt... front faces east and has unblocked view of sunrise. Back/deck faces west and has nice sunset view. This is one of those rare stilts that doesnt have a house across from it on the pier. There is also a lovely plant area on the pier just to the left of the house, and it is an end spot. It only has 1 close neighbor, but this house is set more in than the neighbor so it doesnt feel crowded.

This is one of the nicest pier stilts I have seen and Haddock is a prettier than usual stilt region. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Haddock/69/44/23

If no one contacts me to coordinate the release before then, I will release it at 6 AM (just over an hour from when I am posting this).

Haddock Pier stilt_001.jpg

Stellar location; just a quick hop into the main waterway.  I can see my alt's home in the background, next to the rez zone.  I hope the next to catch it realizes what they have!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

Probably a LOT of new Houseboats are gonna be available--on Ahoy Matey and there abouts

there are some nice sunset parcels and parcels with very lush landscape, willows and lots of flowers you don't normally see anywhere near boats!

Those new plantings / landscapes are really great - lush, green and floral but with boats - edit to add some photos - I am actually looking at houseboats in RL these new landscapes are spot on...

52652255863_fb26d8b0b3_b.jpg

52652261193_c5cf8ffab3_b.jpg

Edited by Chloe Bunny
add photos ♥
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

Those new plantings / landscapes are really great - lush, green and floral but with boats - edit to add some photos - I am actually looking at houseboats in RL these new landscapes are spot on...

52652255863_fb26d8b0b3_b.jpg

52652261193_c5cf8ffab3_b.jpg

I love these new ones and I especially love the willow trees they have put up in Newbrooke and into the new houseboat area. The moles have really done a great job up there!

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

So...were those new houseboat locations released? Ive been trying for one but I've only been rolling abandons in older regions.

Possibly two regions.  The boats in Ahoy Matey and Seaspot Run are all named "Linden Home".  None of them are claimed at the moment; I didn't check to see if any had been abandoned.  There are houseboats on the land page, but perhaps the new ones are buried in the queue.  The rest of the regions that were renamed are not released - all those boats are still "Protected Land".

What shall we call this whole area, anyway?  Belli Boatyard?  Sliced Pickle? 😎

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

What shall we call this whole area, anyway?  Belli Boatyard?  Sliced Pickle? 😎

The moldy pickle, because it's mostly green with little yellow patches.

Not much movement on the regions. A few parcels have name changes that make me think they got ticketed, though I'm surprised people are risking it for the west side. That has plenty of space to build and the void view is not likely to last. Anyway, no signs of them being assigned from the regular queue yet.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Polenth Yue said:

A few parcels have name changes that make me think they got ticketed

In Walrus Carpenter I see two named "1. Protected Land" and "2. Protected Land".   I've never seen that before, does that mean they've been PP ticketed?

Walrus Carpenter has no homes named Linden Home.  And there are no houseboats on the Land Page now, so if they've been ticketed this is another instance of what has been seen occasionally before:  parcels that are not available for claiming via the land page that ARE available to be ticketed. [Personally, I don't know that I would want to live in a region that I would abbreviate WC, but that's just me].

Well, it's the Lindens' game, and I don't remember ever being promised that it would be an equitable game.  I guess their opinion is, if I don't like it, I can leave.  In that regard, SL is very like RL.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

In Walrus Carpenter I see two named "1. Protected Land" and "2. Protected Land".   I've never seen that before, does that mean they've been PP ticketed?

That was my guess, though there also might be regions mixed in that were named by someone (I believe that auction prize comes with the option of living in the region). All round, it makes little difference in the end, as many of those ticketed houses get abandoned and there are more great houses in that area than people likely to ticket them.

• Like 5

This is an interesting process.  The two WC parcels have been renamed something that looks like <7 digit number>"Protected Land", and Whitney Linden is jumping around naming a few parcels in other regions  <7 digit number>"Linden Home".  Maybe the numbers are ticket numbers? 

As you say Polenth, just because PP members are claiming parcels doesn't mean they intend a parcels to be forever homes; some may even regard PP as way to enable them to hop more frequently, since every hop will be to a pretty decent parcel, without having to waste time on ones that don't appeal to them.

Still no houseboats on the land page.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

I have a HB reserved at Walnut Carpenter. I had to go look at my ticket number to see if that 7 digit number on my reserved parcel matched my ticket number and it did!  Good guess Nika! Whitney said there was a bit of a delay w/the release of the regions and hopefully by late Monday or Early Tuesday they will be able to assign our parcels and release the regions. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

I'm surprised people are risking it for the west side. That has plenty of space to build and the void view is not likely to last. 

This was one of my thoughts hence no PP ticket and also although beautiful, I did not see anything I would pick out of those locations. But then I am very excited for fantasy coastline releases and also to see what upgrades there are for the campers. I am still in and out of the LH thing and relocating across country in RL so have little time this month but I do check those enclosed fantasy red boxes every log on... edit (I hope at least the campers get colour picking wall options like the others but a new model or two would be a huge bonus)

Edited by Chloe Bunny
  • Like 6

Houseboats have been released in Ahoy Matey, Ringy Dingy, Walrus Carpenter, and Mulligan. Be aware though that there may be glitches. My alt caught one and was actually standing there on the parcel when it was suddenly snatched away and reassigned to someone else, presumably a Premium Plus person.

(Yes, I verified, I had been assigned that parcel and I was at the correct spot. I watched as the parcel name changed before my eyes!)

• Sad 6

9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Houseboats have been released in Ahoy Matey, Ringy Dingy, Walrus Carpenter, and Mulligan. Be aware though that there may be glitches. My alt caught one and was actually standing there on the parcel when it was suddenly snatched away and reassigned to someone else, presumably a Premium Plus person.

(Yes, I verified, I had been assigned that parcel and I was at the correct spot. I watched as the parcel name changed before my eyes!)

My alt also just caught a houseboat on Ringy Dinghy. So far, it is still in her name. image.thumb.png.3add898a351ca7868ad774bbd3002299.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

My alt caught one and was actually standing there on the parcel when it was suddenly snatched away and reassigned to someone else, presumably a Premium Plus person.

Gotta hope this is either a timing glitch or a not particularly well-trained customer service person. 

Or maybe from now on PP members can just evict non-PP premiums from their homes?  

That would be an interesting twist, @Patch Linden .  Maybe a little TOO much like RL.

• Sad 4