When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

23 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

It's too bad you didn't IM me and ask me to buy it back.

ROTFLMAO

Um.............NO.

And what's done is done.  If you want it back, you'll have to fill out an Abandoned Land ticket like everybody else.  Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Elena Core said:

This Victorian in Knightley (previously posted by Fay) is going back into the pool in an hour. If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to set up a specific time.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Knightley/147/36/23

Kinightley.jpg

I ended up picking this up LATE last night. I am not sure if I will hang onto it though because I am hoping the new theme releases soooooooon. If they do, I will need my rolls back!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I ended up picking this up LATE last night. I am not sure if I will hang onto it though because I am hoping the new theme releases soooooooon. If they do, I will need my rolls back!

It is a beautiful spot Mercedes! I love the lake view and that little park. I didn't keep it because I am looking for an open Ocean view. Otherwise, it would have joined my collection!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Rolling a Victorian on water has always been the unicorn for me. I can roll everything else in the best of locations, but the water Vics allude me.

Same here, althoguh I must confess the best one I've had was an inland one, with the most beautiful garden in Bellisseria. Funny because I got it back, and abandoned it again... Well, SL decisions...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

Same here, althoguh I must confess the best one I've had was an inland one, with the most beautiful garden in Bellisseria. Funny because I got it back, and abandoned it again... Well, SL decisions...

I think I know who has it at the moment!  (Maybe)

I got the cutest Victorian with the prettiest flowers I have ever seen.

A nice boho mix!  A little bit of everything and cool rocks and ferns etc. (no wall)

I love Victorians that don't have a wall in front the most--though they are very nice with walls, but I just like a ton of flowers! :)

c8321f8beaed4da251bde18941502006 (1).jpg

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

A nice boho mix!  A little bit of everything and cool rocks and ferns etc. (no wall)

I love Victorians that don't have a wall in front the most--though they are very nice with walls, but I just like a ton of flowers! :)

oh my, give me a call if you move out please!!!!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

Your houses are so beautifully decorated!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Hmm...wonder if people are releasing homes in anticipation of the new theme coming out.

https://gyazo.com/6ff6bd11c25eaebc8d598fd4ff355b73

I looked abourt 90 minutes ago and there were only 2 choices - chalet and camper.  I think these are catch and release homes, but I may try anyway.  I haven't used my hopper yet today.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've been back on SL this month (after about a 15 month absence) and looking for a new Linden Home; the ones that seem most rare right now are Victorians and stilt homes. There's always campers and chalets available. There's almost always log home available during the day, then they mysteriously disappear in the evenings and overnight till reappearing in early morning.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Beryl Greenacre said:

I've been back on SL this month (after about a 15 month absence) and looking for a new Linden Home; the ones that seem most rare right now are Victorians and stilt homes. There's always campers and chalets available. There's almost always log home available during the day, then they mysteriously disappear in the evenings and overnight till reappearing in early morning.

Catching the abandoned popular ones is difficult. That's why I use Auto Refresh. As long as I sit by the computer to read or do something else, I have the Auto Refresh working in another window or browser, ready to alert me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Beryl Greenacre said:

welcome back to second life!

• Like 3