When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

6 minutes ago, Matthieu Quander said:

I grabbed this cliffside Log Home when it was released, but have not been inspired to do anything with it, so I'll let someone else have it.  The Grand View windows can have an ocean sunrise view.  

I will abandon in a few minutes.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Piney Trail/164/100/52

image.thumb.png.0859d9273c9d827e3ac526475d5fd51c.png

NICE! First time I saw a house on here and actually GOT it.  I LOVE it!

• Like 10

There's been a houseboat on LP for some time now. I don't know if it's the same boat over and over, or if no one has tried for it. (I have no interest, so haven't clicked it myself.)

Mentioning it because they are a bit of a rarity, and this is the thread for "what's on the land page". 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4

On 12/23/2021 at 1:51 AM, Rabid Cheetah said:

Both my Belli's.

And all my Mainland.

Enjoy it, whoever gets it.

It's too bad you didn't IM me and ask me to buy it back. Because now the people in the geodesic dome underwater will ask for just that little bit of land right on the shore, previously connected to your parcel across the road, and separate that parcel from its water access, making it less valuable on that industrial sim with the giant GTFO despoiling the view.

Oh, well.

I am going to put a tiny fair door on that tiny parcel I still have there and use Experience to make it go somewhere, as that person in the geodesic dome keeps IMing me and demanding that I sell her the 16s because she can't imagine what use I have for them. I tell her be grateful there is nothing on them in the view. 

7 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

There's been a houseboat on LP for some time now. I don't know if it's the same boat over and over, or if no one has tried for it. (I have no interest, so haven't clicked it myself.)

Mentioning it because they are a bit of a rarity, and this is the thread for "what's on the land page". 

I gave up a lovely boat at Carden about 11 hours ago....

• Like 3