When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

5 hours ago, gizmatron77 said:

OK just looked at the firestorm region tracker and you can add say SSPEXXXX so am i right that once it changes to an actual name that will just appear in the tracker instead of the reference number? so still that is only useful as an indicator that a whole region is close to being released, not individual houses on an already named sim.

First thing to keep in mind - if parcels in a region have the status of Protected Land rather than Linden Home, they're not yet available, and even if they are designated Linden Home there may be a considerable delay before they actually start being assigned via the Land Page. (As far as I can tell, different parcel outline color codes have been used for different levels of progress in different themes. For earlier themes, it seemed that the final just-before-release stage was red. But for large-scale releases of new themes, the change of status to Linden Homes is the important indicator that a region is ready.)  For the Firestorm region tracker, it's important to give an unnamed region a descriptive label (something like "south coast, 3 regions west of _____ ")  because once it's named the name change means the SSPExxxx region name will be grayed out, and you won't easily find it as the new name will not appear. You'll then need to go back to that region to track it again. (There's usually a considerable amount of time between regions being named and parcels being changed to Linden Home status during major releases.)

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I found a beautiful plot on Gully Wash, Corner overlooking the water with a small railway bridge. However it doesn't work for me and how I want to position a house, stupid maybe, but it isn't my ideal..... So, yep you guessed, I am going to let it go in just a few minutes.... Back to hoping!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gully Wash/154/81/52

• Like 7

one thing I found today.. looking at the boundary between the logs and the vics to the west side of the log continent, ALL unassigned log homes if you click about land have an orange border around the parcel instead of yellow once released. We had speculated about that, but all the vics are mauve lines, haven't looked for campers yet but i'm betting they will be a third colour and so on so its just to designate the type of home it seems. Another oddity is on the world map there are coloured squares you can see. A few red at the top of the row of SSPExx regions on the logs and green purple and blue over on the fantasy. No idea what these mean. However if you TP to some of the unreleased regions then fly up you pass through red squares in the air that don't show on the map, again who knows. All fun guessing though

On 12/6/2021 at 7:45 AM, Missbehavin Neva said:

Letting go of this trad - Fab spot - Boat parade passes by daily. Great spot with water  front and side with lots of beach! 

Letting go at 5:00 am SLT

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Santa Louisa/112/148/0

I was so bummed I missed this release. I have been spinning for a couple of months, hoping to land a trad on the boat parade route. Whoever picked it up from you abandoned it yesterday, and I happened to roll it! I am super excited and sat on my front porch and watched the parade today.

Thank you for tossing it back in, and thank you to the unknown person who tossed it back in again!

------------------

This means I will have this really beautiful trad with an AMAZING view going back soon. I have to take up my stuff there and put it in a rezzer, so I can save my build.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Residentia/230/51/34

sunset-trad.jpg

Edited by Mercedes Avon
Added some :-)
  • Like 7

16 hours ago, gizmatron77 said:

one thing I found today.. looking at the boundary between the logs and the vics to the west side of the log continent, ALL unassigned log homes if you click about land have an orange border around the parcel instead of yellow once released. We had speculated about that, but all the vics are mauve lines, haven't looked for campers yet but i'm betting they will be a third colour and so on so its just to designate the type of home it seems.

In the "early days", at least, there was a single sequence of colors used to designate stages of the building/quality assurance process for an entire region (the borders seen at sky level) regardless of theme. Parcel boundary colors for regions still in development have, I think, always been given a theme-specific color. Medium blue for the Stilts, orange for the Log Homes, purple for the Fantasy Homes, pink for the Vics, an orangey-brown for the Chalets, pale aqua for the Houseboats (though I didn't notice stuff like this when the earlier Houseboats were being built). As no Trads are currently being developed, I can't check, but I think their parcel borders were a darker blue, and the Campers... dark green? (Bellisseria historian where are you?)

col1.JPG

col2.JPG

col3.JPG

col4.JPG

col5.JPG

col6.JPG

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I was so bummed I missed this release. I have been spinning for a couple of months, hoping to land a trad on the boat parade route. Whoever picked it up from you abandoned it yesterday, and I happened to roll it! I am super excited and sat on my front porch and watched the parade today.

Thank you for tossing it back in, and thank you to the unknown person who tossed it back in again!

------------------

This means I will have this really beautiful trad with an AMAZING view going back soon. I have to take up my stuff there and put it in a rezzer, so I can save my build.

sunset-trad.jpg

There were only two boats today ! Sorry about that. There's usually more but I think everyone was zonked out after the Processional. 🎉

Edited by Madonna666
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Madonna666 said:

There were only two boats today ! Sorry about that. There's usually more but I think everyone was zonked out after the Processional. 😴🎉

At what time is the parade usually? I have a property on the route but have yet to see it probs because I am 8 hrs ahead of SLT

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chloe Bunny said:

At what time is the parade usually? I have a property on the route but have yet to see it probs because I am 8 hrs ahead of SLT

1 hour ago, Chloe Bunny said:

9 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

------------------

sunset-trad.jpg

Hi Chloe!  the boat parade departs from Bellisseria fairgrounds at 4pm SLT M-F  

and

Hi Mercedes! I am glad you got that amazing trad spot! I enjoyed that spot  and the daily parades the short time I was there. Oh and  I had that spot at residentia too. That spot near the lighthouse is an awesome spot too I would have kept that spot if I can see the lighthouse and beyond without having to turn up my draw distance!   

Happy Holidays and Mercedes enjoy your new trad!! ❤️ 

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
Trying to remove the other quote
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have a cabin I am letting go. This one is on the edge and there is no hills blocking your water view. Beautiful landscaping out front. I really LOVE this spot and this would be my keeper - I have another one now that I love even more.  I hope whoever gets this one loves this as much as I did. 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fog Hollow/104/76/0

I am letting this go at 4:45 am SLT

• Like 6

The parade is super neat to watch! Big boats, little boats, mermaids, helicopters, Giant blimps with a dance floor flying overhead.  The parade usually lasts about 45 minutes from start to finish. You can look on the map to see where they are at and it will give you an idea when they will be passing by your house. I hope you get to see one soon!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have my alt still premium - until the first of 2022 -  and like a full blown addict, I keep rolling. It ended up I landed my dream trad location - parade route, grass, nice landscaping, front of home to road, and back of home to canal. I am going to pay her up for a year and park my butt there and enjoy my home (don't hold me to this).

I can't believe I am letting go of my last location already because I was excited to get it. I know someone else will adore it though so I am sending it back off into the wilds of the SL land page!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Santa Louisa/97/148/26

wilds.jpg

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I have my alt still premium - until the first of 2022 -  and like a full blown addict, I keep rolling. It ended up I landed my dream trad location - parade route, grass, nice landscaping, front of home to road, and back of home to canal. I am going to pay her up for a year and park my butt there and enjoy my home (don't hold me to this).

I can't believe I am letting go of my last location already because I was excited to get it. I know someone else will adore it though so I am sending it back off into the wilds of the SL land page!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Santa Louisa/97/148/26

wilds.jpg

I used to live there and it was great, I should have kept it longer!

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I had it too for a brief moment. Loved the location but wanted more green. 

I loved it but I am also a grass lover. I did use a grass ground over I made that faded in the grass nicely (I can send it to anyone if they drop me an message in world or here). I am really picky though and wanted what I wanted. I finally have it and will likely be squatting on my new parcel for a long time!

• Like 4