When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

Does anyone out there want a backwards house.  Everything about this parcel I just rolled makes me grin.  The front door is accessed from a walking path in back.  The back of the house could be facing an amazing view of the ocean over the top of other houses and houseboats, but instead it is facing the road 😄  It is the only house on the the ridge facing this way.  Quite unique and hilarious.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spector/92/236/0 an old section of Trads in Bellisseria.

loggy_002.thumb.jpg.3ee60a9161985de69bfd4d0dcbf9da4a.jpg

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Does anyone out there want a backwards house.  Everything about this parcel I just rolled makes me grin.  The front door is accessed from a walking path in back.  The back of the house could be facing an amazing view of the ocean over the top of other houses and houseboats, but instead it is facing the road 😄  It is the only house on the the ridge facing this way.  Quite unique and hilarious.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spector/92/236/0 an old section of Trads in Bellisseria.

loggy_002.thumb.jpg.3ee60a9161985de69bfd4d0dcbf9da4a.jpg

For those times when you have had enough of your neighbors...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

Just noticed on that Victorian I am releasing--it will always have a protected coast--there is one sim between it and the Fantasy Theme. Nice roaring ocean sounds here and close to the connection to Fantasy.

Drat. Didn't see this in time :( 

But have now managed to get another one that's quite nice... so later tomorrow I will be releasing my Vic in Wyllis. (I don't need or want a driveway.)

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Double drat. I'm really fond of hills and rocky outcrops. (I blame the news - too much happening in the UK right now so have been AFK most of the day.)

You are in luck - I have this for the second time this eve - happy to let it back again. It's very pretty :)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Chloe Bunny said:

You are in luck - I have this for the second time this eve - happy to let it back again. It's very pretty :)

I'm torn - if I let go of the Vic I now have (have started decorating), I may only get it again or lose both. Hmmm... Will message you in a couple of minutes, ta!

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

They are mine as well.  I've never caught one.

I can not say I never caught one. I landed one on Dunbar over a year ago, and then landed another one months later on Pelham Station. I then gave up the Dunbar one. I abandoned it when the stilts came out and then regretted it for the longest time.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Super duper drat. I am never on when the seaside Vics go. They shall remain my unicorn.

I've only ever gotten one, my first ever Vic and, in fact, one of the first 2 Vics ever claimed, in Abrus. But it was on a sandy lot, which just didn't interest me, so I abandoned it immediately. 

• Like 6

Wow, things have been pretty quiet on the land page for the last few days. I've been monitoring off and on, wanting to keep track of potential developments in the release of the modern homes. It really seems like abandons have slowed down considerably. Possibly a result of reality setting in that it's still going to be a while till we see the modern homes released?

A little over a week ago, I was able to find a new Victorian home I liked, hopping through several homes in different styles before I settled on this one (stilts and houseboats were rare but over the course of a few days, all the other styles were coming in).  

Over the last few days, every time I've checked it's been campers, chalets and log homes. 

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 2

My alt played GOH for a bit during these last days of her premium.

Found a lot of meh- plots and some rather nice ones  Trads, Vics and Houseboats were offered though not in such abundance as Logs, Chalets and Campers. Even quite a nice Stilt on Pier.

Seems that the Fantasy homes finally ran out. A few days ago they were allways available but not now. It is the only type she has not collected the Creation Pack yet.