When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

3 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Can't get in the FLF region, so: Bookings released - looks like only 2 parcels taken so far.

I have been trying to get into the FLF event all day, with an auto teleporter. It's been a long time since I haven't been able to get into an event within a few hours. Is there a party/DJ going on there? It sure seems like people are not leaving the event.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

I have been trying to get into the FLF event all day, with an auto teleporter. It's been a long time since I haven't been able to get into an event within a few hours. Is there a party/DJ going on there? It sure seems like people are not leaving the event.

I got part of the way there when the map showed 39 people, but crashed. Back up to 40 when I re-logged :( 

• Like 1

Frigga is just letting us all know which Fantasy regions will be coming up in the queue of available homes in the next few hours, Kali.  I think she only knows this because she is watching the world map very carefully and seeing the names of homes in a region change from "Protected" to "Linden Home" - she doesn't own any of these homes, so can't give you slurls to them.

But you can go directly to those regions inworld and see if you particularly like them. However, there's no saying that, when you try the land page, you will get a home in the region you like, or in some other region, even one of the regions released yesterday.  It's a lottery :) 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Malayaa Morningstar said:

OK, so now I know what they mean when the moles say they are raining homes on us.  Tons of Fantasy regions, multiple stilt regions, and even one (or more) log cabin regions!  It's a Linden Home bonanza  :D 

it felt great

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Frigga is just letting us all know which Fantasy regions will be coming up in the queue of available homes in the next few hours, Kali.  I think she only knows this because she is watching the world map very carefully and seeing the names of homes in a region change from "Protected" to "Linden Home" - she doesn't own any of these homes, so can't give you slurls to them.

But you can go directly to those regions inworld and see if you particularly like them. However, there's no saying that, when you try the land page, you will get a home in the region you like, or in some other region, even one of the regions released yesterday.  It's a lottery :) 

Actually, when I say a region has been *released* it means I've seen one or more parcels have been claimed/named there. If they've changed status to Linden Home but none appear to have been claimed, the region is in the queue for release. I've noticed a number of regions where only one or two parcels have been claimed by/assigned to people, including Leatherin Bogshire and Willows Shire. (If I happen to notice in the region tracker that there are 2 or more avatars in one of the Fantasy regions, I do a quick check of the map to see if the houses they're in/next to have actually been given names.) From now on I expect things to be moving too fast for me to keep up with changes in a meaningful manner.

This is what I'm looking at - just about to check Elfin Marbles. (And, yes indeed, it has been released.)

regions.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I was oblivious to the new fantasy theme so rolled the dice once I was tipped off. Got sim edge on Fennir Forest. Might roll the dice again tomorrow to see other fantasy themes as I think I am maxed out today.

I like them so far.

I may not be interpreting your post correctly, but it reads as though you may be under the impression that you need to abandon and claim a new home in order to try out one of the other Fantasy Home models.  If you are new to Bellisseria, each theme has multiple models which can be changed via the home controller (mailbox, light post, sign, life ring, depending on the theme).  

On the other hand, if you actually want to try a different theme, then you will have to abandon and claim a different one.  Here is a list of the Bellisseria Linden Home themes that have been released so far.

Traditional
Houseboat
Camper
Victorian
Log Home
Stilt Home (there are three sub themes - on Land, on Water, on Pier)
Chalet
Fantasy Home

If you already know all of this and I just completely misunderstood your post, well, never mind.  

• Like 3