When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I have an amazing OW (on water) Stilt on an alt that expires in a few days and I have to give it up. The location is in Musselbound, and it is right in front of a waterfall and boat rez zone. The front faces sunrise and the back faces sunset. There are no "close" stilts next to it and the area to the north is a wide open water view.

When this region was released, I used the "5 rolls" on multiple alts to land this one. I originally planned to keep it for a very long time because it is an amazing location... but just this month I paid for a lifetime membership on my main, and I cant afford to renew this alt. That is why I am letting it go.

If you are interested, IM me inworld and I will coordinate a time to release it when you know to roll for it. If I dont hear from anyone today (monday), I will just abandon it sometime Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday, depending on my RL schedule.

Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Musselbound/125/211/23

musclebound stilt.jpg

Edited by Teresa Firelight
Fix Typo
  • Like 9

37 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

I have an amazing OW (on water) Stilt on an alt that expires in a few days and I have to give it up. The location is in Musselbound, and it is right in front of a waterfall and boat rez zone. The front faces sunrise and the back faces sunset. There are no "close" stilts next to it and the area to the north is a wide open water view.

When this region was released, I used the "5 rolls" on multiple alts to land this one. I originally planned to keep it for a very long time because it is an amazing location... but just this month I paid for a lifetime membership on my main, and I cant afford to renew this alt. That is why I am letting it go.

If you are interested, IM me inworld and I will coordinate a time to release it when you know to roll for it. If I dont hear from anyone today (monday), I will just abandon it sometime Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday, depending on my RL schedule.

Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Musselbound/125/211/23

musclebound stilt.jpg

Sorry.. this location is now spoken for...

• Sad 1

Fyi, I've created a new Feedback issue proposing that LL create a new type of monthly Premium Plus plan, that simply suspends your current plan, giving you ONLY one of PP, then resumes your previous (generally Premium) plan.

https://feedback.secondlife.com/feature-requests/p/new-premium-plus-1-month-plan?_gl=1*q6ac6d*_ga*MzIxMDE0Mzc0LjE2NTA0MjE5NDE.*_ga_T7G7P6DCEC*MTcyMDY0NjA5My4zOTcyLjEuMTcyMDY0NzU5Mi4wLjAuMjkxMzA2MDc4*_fplc*S3FFc05KRGdLankyVEJneWQ4eWJoV0lLUEhoTnZ3RldLSXJzQ0glMkZSQ1ZScWlYOVFhR2ZnbVpyd1dYVCUyQk1STGF1aW45UzVtUDE4NjRMcHhjbnVrczAwQTJhSzMxcmYzQzFyZkpYY2E2QnFTZFNBWFhVOEFsTnR5R09rTTJpZyUzRCUzRA..

Click the little up-arrow in the box next to the issue title to vote for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...

It's been ages since I posted here--I just wanted to let people know I released two very nice trads today on Dorma. There is another one there that is also abandoned recently--so three total. All in a row! Some friends can maybe go ticket them together. I had mine for over a year, and I think I am just over trads now in general.  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dorma/134/122/31

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Della Starlight said:

Got bored and decided to play a bit of Game of Homes...my alt got REALLY lucky after only two days of trying, landing this "beachy" gem in Gallaudet...great place to spend the last part of summer!

molly_001.jpg

Lovely!  I have had an alt hopping for the past two days, since I saw those great parcels that Fay talked about in Dorma.  Caught an interesting parcel yesterday at approx https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dahm Strait/20/250/22/ and decided, hmmm, not beachy but terrific waterfront so let's stay awhile........

Edited to add:  I briefly pondered bumping that alt up to Premium Plus to choose a parcel but I have found out the hard way that I do not keep those chosen parcels any longer than the ones I get by playing the Game of Homes.  So...........

Edited by Leora Greenwood
  • Like 9

That house in Galladet is a really nice trad location ❤️ Iv always loved trads and in april i got a very nice abandon in North Waddling too:

continentalhome5_sm

The problem is just that the whole continent is more or less dead now after Ranches and Mediterranean launched. Its like a ghosttown. House after house in really nice location are empty. I still keep this on my alt but my main sold her mainland (just because, mainland...) and tried different themes for a while. I got a fantasy i loved but wow so silent around, then a chalet in a great location but the map was empty. I really like to have neighbours, i understand not everyone does but for me its important. So when looking at the map i saw i had two options, Stilts or P+. Those were the only themes where i could get lucky and have some neighbours around. I got a stilt on land in Shell Shack and im really happy about it.

StiltHome2_001

Its not a trad, but it becomes what u make of it really. Both road and water which you cant have in a trad. What i dont like about stilts is the colors of the houses, too strong colors for my taste as i cant avoid seeing the neighbour houses (yes im sensitive to color). I still think its sad to see both the trads and vic continents that was quite busy a few months ago now being so silent... Will Stilts go silent after next theme rolls out too? 

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

I was exploring the map and found a nice Traditional home near the beach. It has an interesting-looking roundabout piece of road right in front of it. I liked this location, but since I don't want to move out of my Linden Home anytime soon, I'm sharing it here. Someone might want it.

Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gallaudet/120/88/24

pic_530.thumb.jpg.cc3961bbf40869dca53398640d1ebd25.jpg

• Like 6

On 9/11/2024 at 1:46 PM, Clem Marques said:

I liked this location, but since I don't want to move out of my Linden Home anytime soon,

Not wanting to give up my first Linden Home was how I ended up with 4 alts and 5 different homes. Greg got a houseboat. Then Victorians came out. Not wanting to give up the houseboat, Eddy got the job of catching a Vic. Then Chalets were dropped. I like my houseboat and Victorian too much to give them up. That's when Cat came in with this one job for the Chalet. She caught one in a nice location along the water. Next came Newbrookes and the job of catching one went to Inveigh. One day I looked at the Sakura region and thought playing with a house in the area would be fun. The 4th alt was born.

The GoH habit is real. XD

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 6
  • Haha 5